Selena Gomez & Mom Mandy: Galleria Girls

Selena Gomez & Mom Mandy: Galleria Girls

Selena Gomez hangs on to her mom Mandy as they head through the Sherman Oaks Galleria Mall in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (January 8).

After hanging out with her parents, the 18-year-old actress headed over to meet with friends Francia Raisa and Darnell Appling to catch Black Swan.

Selena tweeted, “Teach @darnellappling how to cat daddy @Quincy …yup. And @therealfrancia keep eating MY popcorn girl. I love my friends :)

“Gimme yo goobers!!! We need to practice our cat daddy and dougy yo!,” Francia tweeted right back.

More pics @ X17!

Selena-galleria selena gomez mandy galleria 01
Selena-galleria selena gomez mandy galleria 02

Photos: X17online
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »
jt @ 2:53 am on 01/09/2011

Not impressed with her at all these days. Now she tries to show she’s just an innocent mommy’s girl shopping at the mall. Sorry Selena, we know better. The proof is in the pics.

mmbop @ 2:56 am on 01/09/2011

So cute. <3

Mellz @ 3:02 am on 01/09/2011

Share time with family n friends..:) love u selena..
Let the haters talk,it aint gonna change my respect n love for u
Simply the best <3

Lilo @ 3:34 am on 01/09/2011

@jt why are you “not impressed with her at all these days”? She hasn’t done anything bad. I’m sensing that you are one of those thousands, if not, millions of jealous “Beliebers.” To all his fans reading this, life is not worth obsessing over Justin Bieber. I like him too and I admit, I read gossip sites occasionally, but at the end of the day I have my own life to think and obsess about. Also, there are some of your who spend too much time on Youtube, tumblr or twitter doing something that’s about him, which means you have less time to live your real life. You probably wont believe this, but in a few years, you’ll wonder why you were so obsessed with him in the first place. To be honest, I used to be a big Jonas Brothers fan-I was not a crazy and jealous type of fan though. There was a short period of time when I read about their personal lives often and I actually ended up constantly thinking about them when I was in school, at the mall or even in my room. I still do like the Jonas Brothers, but I am just so happy that I have more time to think about reality instead of pop culture and live my own life.

What Justin does in his personal life shouldn’t affect your opinions about the women in his life. Just be happy for him that Selena brings more joy into his life. Life is to short to hate others.

lexie @ 3:49 am on 01/09/2011

@jt: she’s always been a ‘mommy’s girl’. They go shopping and hang out all the time. She always speaks highly of her mother and she never said she was innocent, that’s just what people perceive her as because she’s not as scandalous as miley. and what are these pictures you are talking about? if you’re talking about the one’s of her and justin bieber, you have got to be kidding. is hanging out with her boyfriend a bad thing?

Mina @ 3:54 am on 01/09/2011

I LOVE SELENA MARIE GOMEZ !

Erika @ 4:42 am on 01/09/2011

I love Selenas style XD

hi @ 6:02 am on 01/09/2011

Selena Gomez is one of the FEW real people in Hollywood & I LOVE HER FOR THAT! ;)

elisavet @ 6:02 am on 01/09/2011

hi..!!!

Ella @ 8:42 am on 01/09/2011

I don’t like her outfit, but she still looks beautiful as ever! :)

chris @ 9:54 am on 01/09/2011

Uhmmm. She’s latin and latin women are attached to their moms. That is just the way we are, we need them a lot.

andy @ 10:09 am on 01/09/2011

Cutie pie!! <3

That guy @ 10:10 am on 01/09/2011

She loves her mother very much so their is nothing wrong if she enjoy’s shopping or hanging out with her.

Naomi @ 10:39 am on 01/09/2011

@Lilo:

Thank You!!! Someone who actually has sense. People get too worked up these days.

Lo @ 11:26 am on 01/09/2011

@lexie:
Lexie that is exactly right, she has never really said she was innocent in fact she has stated on occasion that she is not so innocent and makes mistakes. And that she trust her Mom and Stepdad to keep her in line. So maybe she wasn’t doing what she is accused of and was just hanging with justin getting a tan and joking around the teens out their in la la land needs to understand you can kiss on the lips and hug a friend without it being anything more than friends
And speaking of miley really have you went to your local mall during summer the teen girls going down as young as preteens act and look like they should be working at the adult strip clubs.
Also miley has not done even close to what some of the other female celebrities are doing right this min. it just she a young adult and the teenie bobbers take more notice of her doing thing the older starlets get away with.

Selena4ever @ 12:18 pm on 01/09/2011

@Lilo: I totally, 1000% agree with you… Selena is an amazing person and if someone has a problem with than, then their just jealous….

Lo @ 12:34 pm on 01/09/2011

Also folks have you read the lastest news about your little Justin he starting to flirt with the actress, Raven wanting to dance with her.
I think the Selena haters need to realize that Bieber is a little boy going thru purberty and he his flirting with all the girls he is the one chasing Selena not the other way around. And I still think Selena was just tanning and hanging with a fellow actor even though Bieber wanted more he never got what he wanted. Now he is after 25 year old Raven.
So just let it go this little fellow will be trying to jumb other starlets in the future, will you Biebers hate every girl he goes after. It is not the starlets that you should be angry with and stop listening to.
It is Little Bieber you twitter to settle down, WITHOUT DEALTH THREATS, no one should be place into that postion and you should not get that angry over any actor or actress.

Kate @ 1:23 pm on 01/09/2011

@jt: That makes no sense what pics? Also who said she wanted to be innocent, she just loves her family and actually understands they are very imortanat.

hiha @ 1:25 pm on 01/09/2011

selena and her mom are looking good!

sue @ 1:34 pm on 01/09/2011

selena always always looks pretty even when shes casual, love her!!! and she definitely has natural beauty ;)

Smile @ 3:37 pm on 01/09/2011

i kinda agree with jt (about the pics). I mean she says she and Bieber are just friends, actually he’s like a little brother and then we see the pics. The thing that bothers me is if they interview her about Bieber she’ll still say the brother thing. Which is not true, at least not anymore.

Anyways, I love how she hangs out with her mom <3 sweettttttt

aria @ 4:03 pm on 01/09/2011

@jt:

what are you talking about, she is much better than mrs. miley cyrus. such a better role model! she’s old enough to have a boyfriend!

Quivox @ 4:26 pm on 01/09/2011

I didn’t know She was friends with Francia Raisa. Is this real?

hi @ 6:20 pm on 01/09/2011

Selena Gomez is THE BEST! ;)

victoria @ 6:32 pm on 01/09/2011

i cant belive she saw black swan.. she seems too innocent for that, like she had to have been really uncomfortable with masturbating and lesbian sex scenes every two seconds -_-

Pages: [1] 2 »