Raven Symone: 'Georgia' Comes to ABC Family!

Raven Symone: 'Georgia' Comes to ABC Family!

It’s official — Raven Symone is coming back to television!

The Great State of Georgia is a half-hour multi-cam comedy series about an exuberant plus-sized performer from the south and her science geek best friend who try to make headway in New York City.

The series also stars Majandra Delfino as Jo and Meagen Fay as Aunt Honey.

ARE YOU EXCITED about the show’s pickup like we are?

Raven-georgia raven symone georgia pickup 01
Raven-georgia raven symone georgia pickup 02

Credit: Randy Holmes; Photos: ABC Family
Posted to: Raven Symone

pop86 @ 8:50 am on 02/02/2011

Congrats to her

lane @ 9:06 am on 02/02/2011

She’s not really ‘plus sized’ anymore. . .but I’m happy for her

mm @ 10:23 am on 02/02/2011

Majandra Delfino!!!! :D Where has she been all these years?

jenny @ 12:42 pm on 02/02/2011

OMG I loved Majandra Delfino in Roswell, Maria was my favorite character! if I’m gonna watch this thing I’m gonna do it only for her.

Lurker @ 12:52 pm on 02/02/2011

It would make sense if she did not los all that weight. She can no longer consider to be plus size.

cindy @ 1:31 pm on 02/02/2011

WOHOOOHOOO! I love Raven. I really enjoyed her show, So, Raven. Can’t wait to watch this show!

Ashbar @ 2:06 pm on 02/02/2011

I’m really excited for her! I think Raven’s amazing, def one of my fav actresses but I dont think they can keep describing her character as “plus size”, Raven has went down in size a bit, just describe her a bubbly

2bedatcool @ 3:49 pm on 02/02/2011

i wish it was on bet insted of abc most likely it will get cancelled by them
however i do love rave and will support the hsow itha ll my heart

disn23 @ 4:07 pm on 02/02/2011

I guess shes still is working with Disney since ABC family is owned by Disney company

hetevbh @ 5:02 pm on 02/02/2011

i am so excited

tiara @ 6:21 pm on 02/02/2011

I am so happy to see her back in the tv business. Can’t wait to see it!

i love raven she is amazing <3 congrats

Mona-fabulous @ 11:14 pm on 02/02/2011

Raven is one of the few Hollywood young actresses I admire and respect. She’s had a career she’s happy with and all the horrible things Hollywood seems to encourage haven’t tainted her. I agree with a lot of people that Raven’s not “plus” at the moment, but she always looks gorgeous no matter what size she is. I can’t explain how excited I get when there’s any news on Raven, so you can def count on me to be watching her show!! I love her, hope she gets everything she deserves!!

xoAsh @ 2:34 am on 02/03/2011

Majandra Delfino!!! ahh i love her! Roswell was one of the best shows and Maria was definitely the best character on there! so excited about seeing her on tv again :)

ANia @ 11:53 am on 02/03/2011

AAAHHHH OMMGGG so happy she’s back! I looove raven symone. She has always been such a positive and influential role model. Can’t wait for the show because i will be definitely tuning in to watch it!! Congrats Raven :) <3

b.j. @ 12:12 pm on 02/13/2011

I am soooooo excited!!!! I wonder when it’s going to premiere?