Bella Thorne is 'Number Four'

Bella Thorne is 'Number Four'

Bella Thorne hits the red carpet at the I Am Number Four premiere held at Village Theatre on Wednesday night (February 9) in Westwood, Calif.

The 13-year-old Shake It Up actress wore a lovely GUESS by MarcianoZocha” Sequin Top to the event.

Jimmy Bennett was also walking the red carpet with Bella. He just turned 15 this week!

10+ pics inside of Bella Thorne and Jimmy Bennett

Bella-ian4 bella thorne number four 12
Bella-ian4 bella thorne number four 13

Credit: Jason Merritt, Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty, WENN
Posted to: Bella Thorne, Jimmy Bennett

Bella Thorne is a cutie

Warren @ 2:52 pm on 02/13/2011

Bella has hot, sexy legs!

hetevbh @ 3:25 pm on 02/13/2011

hot pretty cute

Cindy @ 4:42 pm on 02/13/2011

She really needs to start dressing her age. I don’t like that she always wears short and tight dresses. She looks like she’s 23! Hailee steinfeld is a perfect example of a young actress dressing her age on the red carpet. Bella is super pretty, but enjoy being 13! you’ll be in your 20′s soon enough!

steve @ 5:03 pm on 02/13/2011

Damn she is hot. I think we’ll be seeing lots more of her in the coming years. Awesome.

Michelle @ 5:25 pm on 02/13/2011

I’m not exactly sure why, but I’m not a fan of Bella’s. To me, she just seems to give off this snobby vibe, like in the sense that she’ll act sweet but actually be a bit cocky. I’ve always felt this way since I saw this one interview of her’s at I think it was the People’s Choice Awards w/ Jimmy Bennett. Of course I don’t know her personally so I can’t say much about her true character, but this is just my opinion of her public persona.

c @ 7:01 pm on 02/13/2011

i can see her thong print

Joboots @ 7:05 pm on 02/13/2011

@Michelle:

Should’ve said that to Taylor Momsen,JMO!!!!!

dreamgirl @ 7:50 pm on 02/13/2011

Jennifer Stone is beautiful…
Now she’s a good role model she’s not sickly sweet like Selena Sanchez and dare I say it she has a much prettier face!…
Amazing bone structure!
Her and Bella could be sisters!…
Bella is dressing way too old…
Also, I’ll be honest I’m not perfect either but is her nose a little too big for her face and for a 13 year old?

tristan @ 3:16 am on 02/14/2011

she is stunning and the reason i watch shake it up. i wish she was my gf. dang. she is a good actress 2.

moi @ 5:00 am on 02/14/2011

Bella Thorne needs to be dressed like 13 years old girl…Because, she looks like an adult here, with that kind of outfits.

fariza @ 12:00 pm on 02/14/2011

she looks so pretty to me and i like her that way. she is mad talent.

kimmy534 @ 12:56 pm on 02/14/2011

i luvvvvv Bella’s dress! shes so prettyyyyy

Alex @ 12:57 pm on 02/14/2011

Bella is GORGEOUS here! I love her sense of fashion, she makes everything look good. she could probably wear a potato sack and still look awesome.

Greg @ 7:11 am on 02/15/2011

She’s 13 but is pretty hot. Would love a b*lowjob from her. BTW, I’m 13 too so I’m not pedo like possibly some of the people here.

anpa @ 11:49 am on 02/16/2011

ella es buena actris y muy bonita poro le falta estrellarce con la realidad y degar de vivir como princesa y q vea q todo no es fantacia ……… buenos deseos para ella pero q sea mas relista

anpa @ 2:38 pm on 02/16/2011

bb

agatha8 @ 2:43 pm on 07/15/2011

i think bella is very pretty and i luvvv her show and her fashion. but i think she is too young to dress with tight, short dresses and to have boyfriends. but i still think you are a very good actress. thats why i never miss shake it up. well good luck :D :P