Lucy Hale Confirms New 'Cinderella Story!'

Lucy Hale Confirms New 'Cinderella Story!'

Lucy Hale is taking over the role of Cinderella in a new Cinderella Story movie.

The 21-year-old actress posted on Twitter, “first day of filming Cinderella story with @megan_park @freddiestroma @misspyle & a few others was fantastic. such a fun group!”

So, we know that Megan Park, Missy Pyle and Freddie Stroma are part of the cast.

Damon Santostefano, who also directed Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley, will direct the new movie as well

Could Freddie be Lucy‘s Prince Charming?

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Freddie Stroma, Lucy Hale, Megan Park

tess @ 12:42 pm on 02/13/2011

oh my god!! one more cinderella story!!

Sahina @ 12:46 pm on 02/13/2011

another Cinerderlla Story??? i haven’t even seen the second one.

K @ 12:57 pm on 02/13/2011

Lucy plays an evil stepsister/daughter.

@misspyle tweeted: Me and @lucyyhale on set of Cinderella story. She plays my evil stepdaughter. http://twitpic.com/3y4trk

HPgeek_21 @ 1:44 pm on 02/13/2011

FREDDIE STROMA!!!!!!!!! He’s a real life prince charming! Whats a bonus along with really good looks and a swxy body he also has a degree in neuro science! Hes hot and smart!!!!!!! I love him!

maggie @ 1:44 pm on 02/13/2011

I’m happy Lucy is doing a new movie, and i’ll probably see the movie because Lucy is in it. Buuuut they really need to stop making all these “Cinderella story” movies. I mean we had the origional Cinderella, the sequal, the cinderella story with Hilary Duff and then one with Selena Gomez. and now Lucy Hale, I think its time to stop.

... @ 1:46 pm on 02/13/2011

So now they’re going to beat this concept to death like they did with Bring it on and more recently Mean Girls. Seriously the original was great, I have it on Dvd, Another Cinderella story was meh and now this. Where has all the originality gone???

disn23 @ 1:47 pm on 02/13/2011

I like Lucy
but is this necessary another sequel

Kelsey62442 @ 2:11 pm on 02/13/2011

OMG Freddie Stroma?!?!?!? I LOVE him. He played Cormac McLaggen in HP and the Half Blood Prince/Deathly Hallows!! ahhhh! Now I’m excited for this movie haha I loved the first one with Hilary Duff…in fact, I think I’m gonna go watch that now :)

Billc @ 2:12 pm on 02/13/2011

Sounds horrible. Lucy sucks.

MJ @ 3:19 pm on 02/13/2011

i love Lucy! :P but the first Cinderella story was/is/will always be the best! bsides.. why do another one.. i don’t like my fave movies over done.. 1rst another cinderella, 2nd Mean girls.. now even Another cinderella?! .. hollywood needs to come up with new ideas for teen movies u.u

mary @ 8:00 pm on 02/13/2011

I will probably see this movie because of freddie stroma :D he’s hot!

V @ 9:54 pm on 02/13/2011

There’s also “Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale” coming out in April starring Sterling Knight and Ashley DeWitt.

sam @ 9:10 am on 02/14/2011

pls stop makeing this move cuz hilary duff cinderella movie was the best and still the best

Erika @ 12:52 pm on 02/14/2011

I love Cinderella

lol @ 7:29 pm on 09/10/2011

Lucy Hale is such a good singer :)

abby @ 3:37 am on 10/16/2011

i love cinderella movie specially with this 2 young couple.. i do like it verry much i hope to see them again with anykind of movie as long as they are together again…..freddie you are verry handsome man..