Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins: LAX Lovers

Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins: LAX Lovers

Taylor Lautner leads Lily Collins down the escalator as they arrive at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Saturday night (February 12).

The rumored couple and costars will star in the upcoming Abduction together.

The flick, which follows a boy on the run after he finds his picture on a milk carton, is expected to release later this year in September.

Taylor just celebrated his 19th birthday on Friday!

Lautner-lily taylor lautner lily collins lax 01
Lautner-lily taylor lautner lily collins lax 02
Lautner-lily taylor lautner lily collins lax 03
Lautner-lily taylor lautner lily collins lax 04
Lautner-lily taylor lautner lily collins lax 05

Credit: GVK; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Lily Collins, Taylor Lautner

cm @ 4:12 pm on 02/13/2011

Finally some photographic evidence! TL fans know that there have been random fan sightings of them together for quite some time, so its good to finally get some pictures of them. Also, Taylor is only getting better with age, he looks great.

Hoping @ 4:20 pm on 02/13/2011

Taylor is on the move….does this mean we’ll finally be seeing him a lot more in public? I hope I hope!

Logan @ 4:24 pm on 02/13/2011

To be honest, I think he can do way better. :/

eliza @ 4:51 pm on 02/13/2011

beautiful couple!

Dreamkitty @ 4:52 pm on 02/13/2011

Just so so adorable!

lianne @ 5:16 pm on 02/13/2011

just adorable!!!

g @ 5:18 pm on 02/13/2011

She’s absolutely beautiful

Jessie @ 5:36 pm on 02/13/2011

She’s o.k. but not really pretty. At least she’s not a big famewh ore like Taylor Swift calling the paps for every date. They have been dating for a while now with no pictures.

Evie @ 6:42 pm on 02/13/2011

I think she’s gorgeous too and they make such a lovely couple!

snia @ 7:37 pm on 02/13/2011

he looks really tired, look at the bags under his eyes… she looks confused… i dont think there together..

ronnia @ 7:45 pm on 02/13/2011

Don’t notice girl to busy looking at chest hair, meow! He stills looks great. After Taylor Swift am actually happy for him but they could just be friends.

dreamgirl @ 7:54 pm on 02/13/2011

Hopefully someone not using him for fame!…
He honestly does need to date older girls!…
Us youngins are way too immature!=)xx

lalfdfj @ 8:31 pm on 02/13/2011

Lmfao, just because they are pictured going around an airport they are dating? They are filming a movie together of course they are gonna be pictured togeher gs.

cakepatty @ 12:08 am on 02/14/2011

Yay some Taylor news hes been so busy filming lately and hes still close with lily wither they’re dating is or not its good to see him again been missing him also happy late Birthday Taylor 19 now

cakepatty @ 12:09 am on 02/14/2011

Happy Birthday Taylor Love you!!!!

Erika @ 1:12 pm on 02/14/2011

Do I smell a showmance? Surely not….

riri @ 2:35 pm on 02/14/2011

They’re a cute couple:) Together for Valentine’s Day. almost makes me jealous lol.

Lauren @ 8:45 pm on 02/14/2011

I personaly don’t like her, I never have.
but at least shes not publizing the relationship. like someone….
but if hes happy that what matters=)

jazmynne @ 8:57 pm on 02/14/2011

Think the movie will show more of Taylor’s acting ability. I have nothing against Lily I think she is pretty! Some how something doesn’t click though. I know they don’t want attention on themselves but I always notice he’s walking ahead of her and not on the side never really smiling.

lucy @ 7:24 pm on 02/15/2011

Are they dating? Like for real dating? Does anyone have any proof on this? I hope not cos I don’t like her! Sorry nothing against her, I just think Taylor could do better.

I JUST LOVE TAYLOR, ESPECIALLY ON ALL THE TWILIGHT SERIES THE BOOKS AND THE MOVIES.I JUST ADORE HIM,BUT THE BEST GIRL FOR HIM IS KRISTEN STEWART.THEY LOOK LIKE A BETTER COUPLE IN ECLIPSE.I JUST CAN NOT STOP WATCHING THAT MOVIE IT IS SO AMAZING.MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN BELLA ASKS JACOB TO KISS HER.I WONDER IF JACOB(TAYLOR) IS A GOOD KISSER? I BET YOU ALL THE GIRLS HE DATED HE HAS TO HAVE A FAVORITE AND I THINK THAT FAVORITE IS KRISTEN. SHE IS AN AMAZING ACTRESS. AS WELL FOR TAYLOR AND ROBERT. THEY ARE ALSO GOOD ACTORS. I REALLY WISHED THAT BELLA IN TWILIGHT WOULD CHOOSE JACOB,BUT SHE DIDNT WHICH IS SORT OF FINE WITH ME,BUT I AM ALSO SORT OF SWITZERLAND. I CAN NOT MAKE UP MY MIND .THE REASON IS,IS BECAUSE ROBERT IS ALSO REALLY CUTE,BUT TAYLOR IS WAY HOTTER THAN HIM,IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. GO TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@jazmynne: That is very true i understand what you mean jazmynne.

mb @ 8:45 pm on 02/22/2011

Not! That is impossible. I don´t like Lily Collins for him. Really… no, no, no.

mb @ 8:56 pm on 02/22/2011

@Bfgnfwy8bfgnfwy8: that´s so true! They will be the perfect couple. But I have other comment, Vanessa Hudgens it´s a good option too. She´s so pretty woman, so sexy, so smart. I just love her and I think that. She´s my idol. I have to say! And Lily C, noo sorry but not is for him. Nothing against her. But don´t like me! God! I want Taylor Lautner singlee, for me!!!!! jaja

daniella!! @ 5:01 pm on 02/27/2011

these pictures were awkward to look at