Miley Cyrus: Brunch at Bea Bea's with Mom Tish

Miley Cyrus: Brunch at Bea Bea's with Mom Tish

Miley Cyrus is all smiles as she heads into Bea Bea’s in Burbank, calif., on Tuesday afternoon (February 15).

The 18-year-old actress, wearing Winter Kate, just recently presented at the 2011 Grammy Awards with Kings of Leon.

Miley‘s dad Billy Ray recently opened up to GQ mag about being scared for her future. “I’m scared for her. She’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she’s 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I’d like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute,” he shared.

10+ pics inside of Miley Cyrus

Miley-bea miley cyrus brunch beas 09
Miley-bea miley cyrus brunch beas 10

Credit: Stefan/Silvano; Photos: FlynetOnline
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
Mika @ 7:38 pm on 02/15/2011

Her family is now officially a wreck. She’s a wreck.
KInd of feel bad for her.

Gabby @ 7:40 pm on 02/15/2011

gorgeous!!

emmy @ 7:43 pm on 02/15/2011

she looks pretty:)

amtfan @ 7:45 pm on 02/15/2011

shes beautiful!

Jolie @ 8:22 pm on 02/15/2011

Pretty. Ilh <3

headstrong @ 8:27 pm on 02/15/2011

@Mika: why you always post negative comments? that you job? be a negative person when its comes to miley?.

Gaby @ 8:28 pm on 02/15/2011

She looks good and I really don’t think her dad should have came out and said what he did. We don’t know what they went through and we really shouldn’t. Why give up the little privacy you have? They’re families worse off than I thought.

Viccko @ 8:37 pm on 02/15/2011

OMG!!

She kill Mate! And now uses his tail as an accessory

Warren @ 9:00 pm on 02/15/2011

I feel bad for Miley’s family troubles. I will always love you beautiful Miley!

Mika @ 9:04 pm on 02/15/2011

@headstrong:

Why you are you generalizing my comments? I’m not being negative, I’m telling it like it is .. and it just so happens to be negative in this situation.

Amy @ 9:14 pm on 02/15/2011

Now she seems more of a struggling artist, not just a Disney star

ShawnStodden @ 9:14 pm on 02/15/2011

I’d still **** her brains out again!

ShawnStodden @ 9:15 pm on 02/15/2011

I’d still screw her brains out again!

SMH @ 9:50 pm on 02/15/2011

RIP Miley Cyrus’ career: 2006-2011 …….agree with BRC, they NEVER should have gone to Hollywood. It ruined this once loving family. The worse is yet to come. Trace is already a mess. Braison is a mess. Miley IS a mess …sorry, she is. Noah is a mess (spoiled brat). Brandi is the only one that seems okay. Sad :-(

. @ 9:54 pm on 02/15/2011

I actually agree with miley’s dad. she kinda is getting outta hand

jj17 @ 10:08 pm on 02/15/2011

Billy Ray Cyrus = Crazy!

Gentlemenpreferblondes @ 10:11 pm on 02/15/2011

eeeeek she has some serious acne on her forehead!!

Rochel @ 10:43 pm on 02/15/2011

WOW thats one big rabbits foot or fox tail. LOL
I luv Miley boots :)
My prayer and thoughts go out to Miley and her family :)
People need to back off this family.
How would you like it if people made rude comments about your
family ??

iTellItLikeItIs @ 10:53 pm on 02/15/2011

@Mika: ur not ‘tellin it like it is’ ur ”stating an pinon’ . How can u say that Miley is a wreck when she still has a career going? She has four movies and a tour lined up for her where as her dad is sitting on his @ss blaming something that was out of Miley’s control on her shoulder. Billy Ray is the one that’s a “WRECK”. Miley still has a chance to turn her life around. Sure she maybe going tru a hard time in her life, but that doesn’t make her a “TRAIN WRECK:” Look at Britney Spears. She went tru some hell back in 2008. 3 Years later, Britney is still topping the charts and winning grammys. Now when u mention her name, people forget the woman that shaved her head and did all that nonsense. Everyone is still looking for hot videos, tours and whatever it is that is still making her a success. That’s what I think will happen with Miley. (i’m not saying she’s gonna shave her head and such.) I think she’s gonna turn her life around before it’s too late (Just like Miss Spears) and not end up helpless like Lohan.

iTellItLikeItIs @ 10:54 pm on 02/15/2011

@Viccko: LOL!

Katie @ 12:04 am on 02/16/2011

I think they should all take a break from the spotlight and in a while Miley can have the greatest of comebacks.

damm she’s ugly. and now she’s getting fat. all u brainwashed miley fans say she looks beautiful no matter what. u need to open ur eyes. miley is ugly

miley stinks @ 12:44 am on 02/16/2011

even when she’s hanging out with her mom she dresses like a hooker

Dee osment @ 1:57 am on 02/16/2011

Miley needs real love….some she got from her true n loyal fans…n as a fan ,i wish her the best for her career,family n love…i’ll love u forever milez…concentrate to ur career n don’t waste ur talent n opportunity for something unworthy……stay strong gal!!!! Go mileeeeeez!!

hiha @ 4:32 am on 02/16/2011