Vanessa Hudgens: Yigal Azrouel & Jeremy Scott Shows!

Vanessa Hudgens: Yigal Azrouel & Jeremy Scott Shows!

Vanessa Hudgens has the best seat in the house for two fashion shows on Wednesday (February 16) as part of New York Fashion Week.

The 22-year-old Beastly actress attended the Yigal Azrouel show in the morning and later in the day, sat in the front row with Kanye West and Keri Hilson!

Vanessa has been attending shows all throughout Fashion Week, including the presentations by Tibi, alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet, and Diesel Black & Gold!

FYI: Vanessa wore a crystal cuff by I Like It Here Club to the Jeremy Scott show.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens

Hudgens-yigal vanessa hudgens jeremy scott yigal azrouel shows 09
Hudgens-yigal vanessa hudgens jeremy scott yigal azrouel shows 10
Hudgens-yigal vanessa hudgens jeremy scott yigal azrouel shows 11

Credit: Stawiarz/Coppola; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »

She is at the Marchesa Presentation now, in a red dress.

Bradley Bobst @ 5:15 pm on 02/16/2011

OMG This girl is Totally Killing me with how Gorgeous and Beautiful she looks Baby V you Rock and are the best this is so going to be your year

pao @ 5:15 pm on 02/16/2011

She have her kuuipo ring!!!! LoL haters!!!

Jazmin @ 5:16 pm on 02/16/2011

Gorgeous and love both dresses. Now I’d like to see that red dress.

daniel @ 5:16 pm on 02/16/2011

UHU-AHA SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLE AMAZINGGGGGGGGG
I MEAN THE NEW HAIR IT’S SO RIHANNNA
GOTTA LOVE HER
SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFULLLLLLL
YOU ROCK V

Bradley Bobst @ 5:19 pm on 02/16/2011

Looking so Hot and sexy as always Vanessa Love her.

carly @ 5:23 pm on 02/16/2011

Vanessa looking amazing again, I love how she always gets it right :D love vanessa :)

toty @ 5:24 pm on 02/16/2011

she’s wearing (the ring) in all of her latest photos

pao @ 5:25 pm on 02/16/2011

She have her kuuipo ring!!! LOL haters!!

Diamond @ 5:26 pm on 02/16/2011

She is looking sooo gorgeous at all these fashion shows ! I am sooo happy she attended fashion week it’s something she enjoys and she is soo happy , and also meeting alot of new people =) I saw the pics of her with the red dress on OMG all I can say is STUNNING LOL ♥

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 5:27 pm on 02/16/2011

@pao:

That is not her kuuipo ring

jello @ 5:35 pm on 02/16/2011

She’s so cute. I love the outfit with the blazer

ally @ 5:55 pm on 02/16/2011

is it me or did she gain some weight? or maybe it’s just the angle the pictures were taken from..

anyway, she’s lovely :)

lol @ 6:10 pm on 02/16/2011

ugly!

mishybc @ 6:10 pm on 02/16/2011

Cute dress, and I love the pic with her and Kanye. She looks like she’s having fun… but looks can be deceiving. But she is most definitely networking that’s for sure! Kudos to her. And so was Zac. Doing their own thing JUST FOR NOW ain’t no shame in that!
Of course, I will never know the truth unless they decide to tell magazines the truth… seems like mum’s the word for them right now. Oh well they are sexy single and together.

mishybc @ 6:11 pm on 02/16/2011

@lol: Well someone’s jealous. And I mean you. Shame.

charlene @ 6:12 pm on 02/16/2011

will she be in the city tomm(thirs) if so where? i would love to meet her and will she be doing any events in NY for her movies coming out? plz advise thanks

mishybc @ 6:14 pm on 02/16/2011

Ew nvm not that pic with Kanye here on JJJ… the other one’s where they are smiling all over tunblr!

Katty @ 6:20 pm on 02/16/2011

Dam she is getting around, isn’t she!

It’s amazing how different she can look at each event with her fashion choices. No wonder she is front row at all of these shows! Front row is an honor, you know!

I don’t know if that is the kuiipo ring. Honestly, until one says we’re finally done we won’t know what is going on. Every single ‘confirmation’ we’ve gotten so far STILL leaves us guessing, admit it.

Zac’s rep NEVER confirmed it. Vanessa’s interview NOT clear; we’re friends and we’re figuring things out and who knows what will happen in the future does NOT clear up anything! All three of those statements leave you going huh? Those sightings with Zac could have been rumors and such. We still don’t know.

At this point it’s whatever, just give us a clear answer already.

Can’t wait for Beastly!

To clear up the whole single not single thing that brit snow said,

Chanon @ 7:00 pm on 02/16/2011

Ohmygoshhhhh, can I just have her whole wardrobe or?

vahlover @ 7:05 pm on 02/16/2011

Okay this zanessa thing is getting old. they arent together, boo hoo, get over it. shes not wearing the ring either. its been two months, its obvious they aren’t dating anymore. she looks beautiful :)

e @ 7:08 pm on 02/16/2011

@GUILTY Pleasures:

I’m not a massive ‘Zanessa’ fan, I’m more of a Vanessa fan but I like them together as long as they are happy, but when I heard that video it sounds like they skipped a part of what she said. it sounds like she said “My friend Vanessa and I, we’re both b…single” and it may be just a skip in the video but it sounds like she said something more, and I can also admit that I wonder how exactly E! news always gets all the answers to everything. Oh well, either way, I love seeing Vanessa always, she is so amazing, I’m glad she got to spend some time with her family and her friends after being away filming for a long while. She also looked amazing at all the shows she attended, and it looks like she had a plast on all of them.

Pages: [1] 2 »