Jasmine V - 'All These Boys' Music Video!

Jasmine V - 'All These Boys' Music Video!

Jasmine V shimmers in a gold jacket in her new music video for “All These Boys.”

The 17-year-old singer once said of the video, “The message behind the song is that if you go through a breakup, there are more boys to choose from. The music video is a lot of fun. It’s like a music video in a music video, with boys auditioning to be in it.”

Check out a behind-the-scenes video too!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jasmine V’s new video?

Jasmine V – “All These Boys” Video

Posted to: Jasmine V

Lisa @ 4:21 pm on 02/18/2011

That’s was pretty good!

Ana @ 4:37 pm on 02/18/2011

LOVED IT!!!!!
she looks amazing! :D

lily @ 5:01 pm on 02/18/2011

i dont like it :/

Maila @ 5:11 pm on 02/18/2011

Love the song, but the video could have been better, her label could have used a bigger budget and created a less cheap looking video. lol.

Nick boY Age2 @ 5:29 pm on 02/18/2011

Yar Ye number save kyou nhi ho raha03332467669.03422208412

hedgehogzrkool @ 7:56 pm on 02/18/2011

the dancing was the best ……. GO NAPPY TABS!!!!

she’s pretty but the song is oboxious

acissey @ 8:18 pm on 02/18/2011

like the danin..she kinda looks like selena/demi in a form

Meliza @ 9:10 pm on 02/18/2011

I like it so much! You know what, I love Jasmine Villegas because she is very talented & extremely nice.

harid @ 12:13 am on 02/19/2011

I love the song and the beat they did a great video with the rythem. good job I like it. she has a good voice for reggae.

harid @ 12:14 am on 02/19/2011

like the danin..she kinda looks like selena/demi in a form

—-
she actually better than selena she can sing and she can dance and she has stage presence and has a better body too.

mishybc @ 3:38 am on 02/19/2011

Her dancing is alriiiight. She has gotten better though compared to previous videos i have of her dancing. But I appreciate her trying she lacks rhythm and is actually just doing some choreography which can be practiced. Selena G. cannot dance either and her vocals compared to this girl are a different story. Difference between these two is who they know and the kind of media attention they get. Which one of them has more of it? Well that’s obvious.

temi @ 8:46 am on 02/19/2011

why you guys comparing her with selena ? they are two different people !
i don’t really like jasmine v but her voice is good.
stop comparing the two; they are both talented !

Jasmine @ 4:21 pm on 02/19/2011

I <3 this song.Nothings missing.Totally!!!!!!!!!!!

talia @ 6:23 am on 02/20/2011

im sorry she cant song art all. her voice so computerized!

Karen @ 12:12 am on 02/21/2011

i luv Jasmine V!
she is the sweetest gurl ever! and please dont be hating on her, if u didnt like it just say, dont hate.
&honestly i luv this song! its my fave! her dancing is awesome &her singing, obviously is too! well what else can i say? idk. lol

JASMINE @ 9:23 am on 04/18/2011

JASMINE @ 9:27 am on 04/18/2011

I LIKE MILEY VERY MUCH I WANT TO SING LIKE HER AND HAVE VOICE LIKE SHE HAS
OH DEAREST SWEETEST MILEY I LIKE YOUR EVERY ROSE SONG VERY VERY MUCH

ana @ 8:50 pm on 06/30/2011

HI MY NAME IS TOO JASMINE V MY FRIENDS CALL ME VILLY JAS MAY I GET ACTRESS JASMINE V PHONENUMBER I WANT TO BE ACTRESS LIKE HERi luv Jasmine V!

jt @ 3:47 am on 07/04/2011

she can really sing without any autotune…check this out