House of Anubis Finale TONIGHT!

House of Anubis Finale TONIGHT!

Are you ready for the House of Anubis finale?

In the hour-long episode, Nina (Nathalia Ramos) and her friends realize that not only is there a “chosen hour” in which the Cup of Ankh may be assembled, but also a “chosen one” – the only person who can restore the cup to its former shape and power.

But Victor (Francis Magee) knows this too and the Chosen Hour is almost upon them…

“House of Hush/House of Spies” premieres TONIGHT @ 8PM ET/PT on Nickelodeon.

House of Anubis Finale Sneak Peek
Credit: Joey Lawrence; Photos: Nickelodeon
Posted to: Brad Kavanagh, House of Anubis, Jade Ramsey, Nathalia Ramos

Pages: [1] 2 »
guangmo @ 9:01 pm on 02/19/2011

I love Nina !

Nati @ 10:56 pm on 02/19/2011

Why do their uniforms looks like the ones that they wear at Hogwarts? (and the ties have Gryffindor’s colors, golden and red)

Sorry, I have never heard of this show, you can crucify me now! :P

Tara @ 11:12 pm on 02/19/2011

WOW! This was amazing! I’m so sad it ended though! But what an amazing ending! Honestly!

Jhen @ 12:04 am on 02/20/2011

I want a second season really badly ! They should really do one, because alot of people are rooting for one and I am pretty sure the season finale had really good ratings .

Rebecca ashely jagoe @ 12:28 am on 02/20/2011

Dear Anubis cast,

Is this show really over or is it just getting closer to solving a bigger
mystery? How knows,but I will always be a HOUSE OF ANUBIS fan
P.S u rock House of Anubis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) @ 12:47 am on 02/20/2011

i love this show! i hope there’s a season 2!

XYZ @ 6:48 am on 02/20/2011

More occultism/symbolism via Hollyweird, especially made for American idiots.

purplepanda @ 10:10 am on 02/20/2011

i rly luv this show n the ending was amazing i rly hope they make season 2!!! :)

sibuna127 @ 11:38 am on 02/20/2011

Yay! The season finale was awesome. Honestly, I cant believe its over. Now I desperately want a second season. Who’s with me? Give it up for Sibuna!

Sibcuna :) @ 10:52 pm on 02/20/2011

I loved the Finale! It was soooo awesome Fabina all the way!!! They better make a season 2!

A couple of minutes ago I watched the Season Finale the THIRD time! It never gets old! I was at my grandma’s house on the 19th when it air, and watched it at 5:00 P.M. She has 2 different Nickelodeon channels, one that is the time, and one that is the time THREE hours after it. Then I watched it at 8:00 P.M. at home, then 7:00 P.M. I love the Season Finale of House of Anubis, just so… amazing…

To the person with the name :):
On Nathalia Ramos’s Twitter (Nina on the show), she said something like the mystery is not over, and on another website (Nickutopia), it said while we are watching the reruns of House of Anubis, they (the cast) are working on Season 2. I really hope that if they make the episodes though for Season 2, they show it soon, I cannot wait. I think the main focus in Season 2 might be the Cup of Ankh, and how the ‘curse can be lifted.’ Maybe some other little small problems may happen, and a little Fabian and Nina romance. ;)

I could list many words to describe House of Anubis, it’s so amazing. I love mysteries, and I’m glad that FINALLY Nickelodeon has a great, popular show that everyone enjoys. It’s weird though, I was watching an episode of HOA on Nick.com, and my brother came in. He watched ONLY two seconds of it, then said he didn’t care for it. You never know though. :)

Rebecca ashely jagoe:
I’m not part of the show or anything, just a big fan, but House of Anubis is going to have a Season 2. They are just showing reruns so the cast can start working on Season 2. There are still many questions that should be answered, like:
Will Rufus ever realize that he didn’t really drink the Elixir of Life?
Will Victor/Rufus ever find the real Elixir of Life that Fabian threw away?
Can Jerome really be trusted?
Will Mara and Mick ever join the Sibuna club? (I really hope not, srry, they just aren’t that serious :/)
The Cup of Ankh. What was the curse Sarah was talking about? How can it be lifted?
I could go on, but I don’t want to bore you. So yes, I am 100% positive there WILL be a Season 2.
By the way, if anyone’s curious, my name is BTRLOVE092 on Nick.com. Sorry if this information is WAY to much. Thank you Nickelodeon for showing an amazing mystery show. Season 2 I am psyched for. :)
~xxhouseofanubis215xx

troy @ 5:25 am on 02/21/2011

I thought the show was a mildly entertaining break from the endless parade of “tween-coms” both Nick and the Disney Channel insist on trotting out but the finale was for lack of a better word… lame IMO. I don’t know what I was expecting but talk about anticlimatic.

PLEASE HAVE A SECOND SEASON!!!!!! I’M HOUSE OF ANUBIS’ #1 FAN!!!!!!! I’VE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE OF HOUSE OF ANUBIS!!!!!
IT STARTED JANUARY 1ST AND A REGULER SHOW LASTS AT LEAST 4 YEARS BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT THERE BE A SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON’T I WILL NEVER WATCH YOUR SHOW AGAIN P.S. JUST TO LET YOU NOW I’M GOING TO BE SAD IF THERE’S NO SECOND SEASON I’M GOING TO BE VERY DISSOPOINTED IF THERE IS NO 2ND SEASON!!!!!

:))) @ 6:26 pm on 02/21/2011

please do a second season!!!! i love the show sooooo much!!

Claire @ 7:31 pm on 02/21/2011

I love house of Anubis i am so your #1 fan and i will always be and i can’t wait for season 2!!;)

Janie @ 7:43 pm on 02/23/2011

it is taking way to long for season two to air. are they like still filming it or something? i’ll be holding my breath until it comes on!

laryssa lockwood @ 12:43 pm on 02/25/2011

i already no whats gonna happen in secon 2 i but it on my ipod tuch im so mad that mora gets to kiss with my bf i like it batter when amber was with my bobby lookwocd well i think partha should date jrome so every one has a bf or a gf or some one new should come but all the guys should be in love with her

laryssa lockwood @ 12:46 pm on 02/25/2011

@Claire: dont mean to burts ur bubble but i am i have all there othograhos and there tea shirts and i hae there pictures and ther numbers and the unaform so ha and there bed srt and every thang eles and my bf is mick aka bobby lockwood

rebecca @ 12:28 am on 03/02/2011

i think that their should be a 2nd season because after the kiss between fabian and nina there really should be another story to this. people are asking “what happens next” “thats it thats all this show is, come on there should be more to the story than just the kiss in the end” or “there should be another mystery to the house” by the way i think that fabian is supper hot and the acter.

rebecca @ 12:33 am on 03/02/2011

I LOVE HOUSE OF ANUBIS. IT’S MY FAVORITE SHOW. I LOVE WATCHING IT. I THINK FABIAN IS THE CUTEST GUY ON THE SHOW IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.

rebecca @ 12:37 am on 03/02/2011

YOU WISH THAT U KNEW BOBBY LOCKWOOD. AT LEAST I DONT HAVE A DREAM WORLD ABOUT FABIAN OR BRAD KAVANAGH. OR TELL PEOPLE THAT HE IS MY BF

shavaughn @ 12:57 am on 03/10/2011

OMG HOUSE OF ANUBIS RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS

virgin tv @ 3:02 pm on 04/01/2011

does victor die after season finale because i want victor to die so much

virgin tv @ 3:06 pm on 04/01/2011

does joy disappear again or does she go to school

what happens to sarah because to old does she die or nothing happens to her

virgin tv @ 3:07 pm on 04/01/2011

is joy in a team with victor or not

Pages: [1] 2 »