Dakota Fanning has a 'Girl's Night Out' Before Going 'Wild'

Dakota Fanning has a 'Girl's Night Out' Before Going 'Wild'

Tons of Dakota Fanning casting news to share!

The 16-year-old actress has been booked for THREE roles! Check them out below:

Girl’s Night Out: Dakota will play teenage Princess Margaret, the current Queen’s sister, who is allowed out from Buckingham Palace for one night to join in the celebrations. Alongside her yet-to-be-cast sister Elizabeth, the two have an adventurous night on the town. (via THR)

Mississippi Wild: The story follows a teen (Ryan Donowho) who has to go on the run with his girlfriend (Fanning) after stealing diamonds that belong to a local gangster. Production is set to begin March 21 in Atlanta.

Motel Life: Opposite Emile Hirsch and Stephen Dorff, the flick is about two brothers who flee their Reno motel room after getting involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident. (via Variety)

TELL JJJ: Which Dakota project are you most excited about?

Photos: Teen Vogue
Posted to: Dakota Fanning

good-one @ 6:30 pm on 02/20/2011

Congrats, Dakota. That’s a lot on your plate.

Nicole @ 6:55 pm on 02/20/2011

Wowie! Congrats Dakota! I’m excited for Mississippi Wild! That sounds like it’ll be a good one! :) Can’t wait to see ‘em all though!

Mel_M @ 7:29 pm on 02/20/2011

Most excited about “Girls’ Night Out.”

I have no clue about which will be the best movie, however, I’m excited about seeing Dakota with a British persona (with accent) and, perhaps, getting a shot at future British produced movies. Ecosse Films is a British production company and the director, Michael Hoffman, (according to Wikipedia) is an American with background in Britian–even, as a student, founding the Oxford University Film Foundation. With “Girls’ Night Out,” Dakota will, yet again, expand her versatility, and, I hope, give herself a shot at the rich vein of British drama. I couldn’t say how, when, or even if this all might work out, but it’s a very exciting prospect.

For “The Motel Life,” there’s a bit of uncertainty, which I hope will soon be cleared up. What is Dakota’s role? Emile Hirsch and Stephen Dorff are the brothers, but how does Dakota fit into the movie?

For “Mississippi Wild,” Mickey Rourke was in Dakota’s “Man on Fire” (2004). (Rourke was the crooked lawyer.) If two or more of Robert Duvall, Mickey Rourke, and Forest Whitaker are in the movie, it’ll help for sure. Dakota on the lam? Something new; I wouldn’t miss it for anything!

Three movies being announced in such a short time has quickly undone the onset of my “no-Dakota-movies-ahead” blues. Even without release dates yet, I’ll be OK.

Jolly good goin’ Dakota!

tayma @ 10:34 pm on 02/20/2011

I’m most excited for Girls’ Night Out! It sounds awesome!

sonny oliva @ 10:35 pm on 02/20/2011

Dakota is taking three roles ?? Really ??? i am hate her in real life.
But she is lucky actress. ******* …..

memo @ 10:43 pm on 02/20/2011

girl’s night out it sounds great and kinda fun to see :D

shanenaval @ 6:00 am on 02/22/2011

wow!!! 3 movies? she’s so lucky.. i think Girl’s Night Out would be an awesome film… i love you Dakota <3

Cassy @ 3:21 am on 02/23/2011

Can she stop being so badass so I respect her a little?

coleycole @ 6:31 pm on 08/11/2011

i love her i wish i could have her life she makes her job look so easy and awesome and my life look kinda sucky but she amazing and talented girl