Robert Pattinson Covers 'Vanity Fair' April 2011

Robert Pattinson Covers 'Vanity Fair' April 2011

Robert Pattinson pays homage to Crocodile Dundee on the April 2011 cover of Vanity Fair magazine.

The 24-year-old actor dished to the mag about his rumored romance with Kristen Stewart, his favorite ever leading lady, and Twilight’s appeal.

On Kristen: “Kristen is very focused on being an actress. I mean, that’s what she is—she’s an actress. Whereas I—I just don’t really know. She’s cool. Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw Into the Wild, and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is.”

On Tai, his favorite leading lady: “She was the best actor I ever worked with in my life. I cried when the elephant was wrapped. I never cried when anyone else was wrapped.”

On Twilight’s appeal to legions of fans: “I can’t really understand it even now. It does have an angle which is attached to something quite primal in girls. I guess people want it to define them, like ‘I’m a Twilight fan.’… I think people really just like being part of a crowd. There’s something just remendously exciting about hyping yourself up to that level.”

Credit: Annie Leibovitz; Photos: Vanity Fair
Posted to: Robert Pattinson

luisa @ 6:51 pm on 03/01/2011

I Love him ♥ but not just because of twilight, he’s a really good actor :)

CLaire @ 1:17 am on 03/02/2011

to be honest, the reason people get sick of Twilight is because of these eternal questions about them, I knoe it’s a “phenomenon” and all, but give these guys a break, I bet none of these twilight actors have never had an interview without being asked about their fellow cast just for the sake of scooping new rumors around the town….

Emma @ 6:11 am on 03/02/2011

I love you Rob. Hang in there. Just 2 more to go and then it’s all done.

zanessa94 @ 7:48 am on 03/02/2011

i think he’s sad in this period.
i can’t wait until all the twilight movies are done, he’s not free and i think he hates that.
i love him so much <3

Kris @ 10:05 pm on 03/03/2011

I think the Crocodile is most cute because robert is ugly I HATE HIM :)

Kris @ 10:08 pm on 03/03/2011

he is hot :)

nansy @ 8:46 pm on 03/15/2011

What a beautiful reptile! It’s simply perfect! I wonder if it’s alive and how much does it weight? And what does it eat?
And who is that guy under the darling again? It’s dinner?