Vanessa Hudgens & Gaelan Connell: Bandslam Basketball Buddies!

Vanessa Hudgens & Gaelan Connell: Bandslam Basketball Buddies!

Will and Sa5m together again!

Vanessa Hudgens and Gaelan Connell enjoy the New York Knicks basketball game from front row at Madison Square Garden in NYC earlier this week.

Just before catching and meeting up with Gaelan, the 22-year-old actress stopped by the 25 Park boutique in Manhattan, wearing a gorgeous blue velvet dress from Catherine Maladrino.

Vanessa has had quite a busy week, promoting her new film, Beastly. She stopped at Live with Regis & Kelly, MTV’s The Seven and Late Night with David Letterman.

After her busy week, Vanessa headed to Vegas to celebrate BFF Brittany Snow‘s 25th birthday!

25+ pics inside…

Credit: James Devaney, Andrew H. Walker; Photos: Getty, WireImage
Posted to: Gaelan Connell, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »
lol @ 2:34 am on 03/06/2011

JJ retards!

james @ 2:44 am on 03/06/2011

speechless OMG she is damn preety BEASTLY was awesome everyone should check it out<3

Rose @ 2:53 am on 03/06/2011

Ha…ha,now we are watching bandslam,in osn demand,ha,,,,ha,,,, so funny and rock ,I love nessa.

potaa @ 2:54 am on 03/06/2011

it’s not new but.. yeah whatever.

and oh she’s pretty in that blue dress :)

******* @ 2:57 am on 03/06/2011

JJJr late this was on March 2 , here fresh news http://www.vanessa-hudgens.org/leaving-the-gym-with-family/ .

******* @ 3:03 am on 03/06/2011

but , nice shots of pics.

mike @ 3:08 am on 03/06/2011

nice to see her with a friend

zanessa/scashley/ashnessa @ 3:18 am on 03/06/2011

You must be busy too JJJ considering that this happened last week ? Alright, well it’s better than nothing.. Look at Baby V rocking those dresses. And a Bandslam reunion !! It’s great to see them keeping in touch. :D

suzy @ 4:29 am on 03/06/2011

love them.

muse @ 6:36 am on 03/06/2011

Its good to see Vanessa happy with her friends and keeping busy with her promoting and career. I cant wait to see all her finished and future projects.

:) Love the blue jacket.

honey @ 7:19 am on 03/06/2011

She looks really happy….GO NESSA :)

Jazmin @ 7:59 am on 03/06/2011

Really love her hair this way and just love how she stays friends with old co-stars <3

lauren @ 8:07 am on 03/06/2011

your about 4 days late?

maria @ 8:09 am on 03/06/2011

For all the haters out there: funny thing, everyone who knows Vanessa and has worked with her, have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She will always be your friend, and is loyal, LOYAL, LOYAL. It’s been a few years since V and Gaelen filmed this movie, yet they manage to catch up and have fun together. I have no idea what there is not to like about her fresh personality, and the way she lives her life.

I want to also say, damn, she looks AMAZING in these photos! Loving her new hair, her new chic look, and that glow she has!!!! When I saw Beastly, she seriously looks gorgeous onscreen, and especially when the camera zooms on her. Such a screen presence.

yets @ 9:07 am on 03/06/2011

I Love Her!!!

Truth @ 10:08 am on 03/06/2011

Well they look cozy! Its so great to see her catching up with old friends. These past few months shes been so lively and spirited and just happy. Guess that break up really was for the best.

alana @ 10:19 am on 03/06/2011

Yea they’re just friends but the tabloids were saying that he’s her new boyfriend… oh wait, I thought Alex was her new bf… no? Well what about Josh. Dang man, she can’t go out with any guy nowadays and have it be completely platonic. The media is ridiculous. -_-

(Oh, and Nessa looks cute btw. and so does Gaelan) :D

Haters Suck! @ 11:03 am on 03/06/2011

@truth
Damn straight the break up was for the best. Vanessa needed to get away from that cheating little boy and hopefully she kicked him out of her life forever and never has to put up with his crap anymore and wait for him to grow up and grow a pair. Now she can go out and spend time with her friends and find her a real man, someone who will actually care about her, show her support and love her, all the things the little boy never did. She looks happier then ever now and I think it’s because she finally saw the little boy for who he really was and kicked him to the curb.

#4 @ 11:16 am on 03/06/2011

A LOT of celebrities have been courtside lately at the Knicks’ games. Crazy-ness! & yay, Will & Sa5m! (;

Aly @ 12:29 pm on 03/06/2011

@Haters Suck!:
I taught you were ignoring zac, but you ended up hating him…

Josh who? It`s Gaelan… *one week later* Gaelan who? It`s ALEX… The media is going to make her dating every guy she`s seen with…

Haters Suck! @ 12:41 pm on 03/06/2011

@aly
You know I was going to ignore zac but while I don’t comment on zac posts anymore I still read the comments from time to time and there was one (I think you know which one I’m talking about) that really pissed me off and was very disrespectful to Vanessa I didn’t want to post my comment on zac’s post so I just said it on here. I wasn’t going to say anything about zac but that comment about Vanessa really got under my skin and I just said what I had to say on here.

Aly @ 12:48 pm on 03/06/2011

@Haters Suck!:
I`m not accusing you of anything, i was just saying, i know you don`t like zac anymore, but i never saw you hating him until now… That comment got me mad too -.- I think i made the biggest comment in history here, lol.

Anyway, Vanessa looks really gorgeous and the haircut works really great for her. It`s so good Beastly made #3 at BO, haha. CSC? It`s Beastly time!!!

Katty @ 1:37 pm on 03/06/2011

Beastly made about 10+ million this opening weekend and came in third. That is good for only being in around 1000 or so theaters. The winner was Rango with 28 or mil and The Adjustment Bereau came in 2nd with around 20 mil and both were in over 3000 theaters. Take Me Home Tonight was in over 2000 theaters and only made 3mil. WIN :) that makes me happy.
Overall, Beastly didn’t do bad at all, plus it will have this weeks earnings.

Anibal @ 2:40 pm on 03/06/2011

Diamond @ 3:08 pm on 03/06/2011

Vanessa looks gorgeous , n it’s great to see her with old co-stars/friends , she’s a great friend ! I saw Beastly yesturday it was AMAZING ! I loved it , it was romantic very funny , good moral , n had one of the bests casts !! Vanessa did a great job she portrayed Lindy amazingly , n her and Alex’s chemistry was incredible , I loved the ending ! OH n I cant forget Neil Patrick Harris was HILARIOUS ! Glad to see Vanessa so happy , her personality just shines through <3

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »