Harry Potter: Part II Premiere Date Announced, Plus 'Making Of' Tour

Harry Potter: Part II Premiere Date Announced, Plus 'Making Of' Tour

Tons of Harry Potter news to share!

Warner Brothers have officially announced that Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 will have its world premiere at London’s Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square on July 7.

The cast, filmmakers and guests attending the final Harry Potter premiere will start the evening on the red carpet in Trafalgar Square before strolling up the road to Leicester Square’s movie theaters to watch the film, THR reports.

Also, Warner Bros also announced that it’s official The Making of Harry Potter walking tour will debut at Leavesden, England in spring 2012.

The three-hour-long tour will give fans the chance to see sets, costumes, props and effects used in all eight of the Harry Potter movies. We’ll definitely let you know when those tickets go on sale!

Chelle @ 6:42 pm on 03/07/2011

Ahh, this is so amazing, I just can’t wait! EEP!

Sahina @ 6:43 pm on 03/07/2011

even though the films (and books) have come to an end, we will still have all these cool HP projects (WWOHP and the museum)

shaliza @ 12:17 am on 03/08/2011

i want to be like her (emma watson) or i want to play in harry potter

Angie @ 9:17 pm on 03/08/2011

AWESOME I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I’M SO SAD IT’S ENDING I WISH I COULD GO TO SETS. Meeting Emma (idol), Rupert (fav redhead), and Dan (I’m in love with) would be a dream come true.

Ingrid @ 7:55 am on 03/09/2011

HP forever :’)

laura @ 9:50 am on 03/09/2011

omgomgomg that tour sounds amazing!

seager999 @ 10:01 pm on 03/12/2011

can you please have a contest to win tickets to the tour and the premiere or something?
Harry Potter is by far my favourite series, and I would do absolutely anything to go, anything.

isabel @ 10:56 am on 04/24/2011

OMG!! SO EXCITED!! I’m planning on going to the NYC premiere, though i need to get tickets! Otherwise, I don’t think my parent’s will BUY tickets to let me go, though they might let me go to NYC to SEE the stars ;) The walking tour seems really interesting too! Can’t wait! LET HARRY POTTER LIVE ON FOREVER!

RICHARD ZAMORA @ 1:10 am on 08/22/2011

Its so fun-tastic and thrilling because its the final episode and i will not miss it………….go harry fight voldemort………………………we always here to support you…………..>.< jejejejejejejejej