Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part II -- Preview!

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part II -- Preview!

Rupert Grint and Emma Watson band together in this new preview in this short new preview of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part II.

The new preview and a few other behind-the-scenes stuff will be shown this weekend on ABC Family, as part of their Harry Potter Weekend.

Other promos include a look back at Harry and Ginny’s relationship, director David Yates’ take on Harry and Hermione’s relationship, the origins of The Marauder’s Map and a look into the very last shot of principal photography of the film franchise with producer David Barron.

Check out the full line-up inside…

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part II — Preview

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at 7am/6c
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets at 10:30/9:30c
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban at 2:30/1:30c
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at 5:30/4:30c
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at 9/8c

zac/vanessa/ashnessa @ 1:31 am on 03/19/2011

CHILLS. Throughout the entire preview. Chills still running down my back.. even if it is just a little preview it definitely looks intense !!! Can’t wait !!!!

kerri @ 1:45 am on 03/19/2011

Can’t wait for the movie. I have been a big fan for a long time and i still am. I love hermione.

GAbby @ 9:29 am on 03/19/2011

This movie will be EPIC!!! I can’t believe they showed the shot of Ron crying over Fred!!!!!! :(

laura @ 9:32 am on 03/19/2011

i cannot wait for the movie! it looks awesome :)

Patworx @ 3:24 pm on 03/19/2011

I’m definitely going to see this movie. I’ve seen all the movies so far and I’ve read all the books. This really is an amazing series.

shannon @ 3:27 pm on 03/19/2011

really cant wait to see this in july…at the same time im gonna be sad that HP will finally be over.

Anonymous @ 5:07 pm on 03/19/2011

I’m so sad that HP is ending. I grew up with the movies I’m practically in love with the books. I can’t wait for this. It’s going to be the best HP movie yet.

Chanon @ 6:06 pm on 03/19/2011

I’m so ******* excited for this movie! I loved the first part, can’t wait for the second. <3

LOL I still wish that J.K. Rowling had made Draco and Hermione together instead. :P