Emily Browning: 'Sucker Punch' Premiere!

Emily Browning: 'Sucker Punch' Premiere!

Emily Browning is white hot at the premiere of her new film Sucker Punch held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Wednesday (March 23) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress plays Baby Doll, a “young girl who is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility.”

Emily wore a lacy Erdem dress and Prada heels.

Sucker Punch hits theaters this Friday (March 25)!

10+ pics inside…

Browning-premiere emily browning sucker punch premiere 09
Browning-premiere emily browning sucker punch premiere 10
Browning-premiere emily browning sucker punch premiere 11

Credit: Frazer Harrison, Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Emily Browning

zac/vanessa/ashnessa @ 12:19 am on 03/24/2011

I actually love that dark lipstick on her. She’s adorable in that dress. I admire her cheek bones. :)

Amber @ 12:25 am on 03/24/2011

I usually like dark lipstick, but I think it washes her out and makes her look dead. :[

Troy @ 12:27 am on 03/24/2011

My first reaction was Wow she certainly looks…imposing LOL. I don’t mean that in a bad way because I think she is a very attractive young lady. Something about the picture on the main page just kind of threw me off. I don’t know if it was the dark lipstick or the penetraing gaze she’s giving the camera but something just seemed to say “Don’t mess with me.” Maybe that was the pose she asked to give. But I don’t think I would want to get on her bad side. LOL

But in all seriousness she looks great and is very attractive.

kerri @ 4:04 am on 03/24/2011

She is so pretty in the dress but i don’t like the dark lipstick. She has big lips like Angelina jolie something that most woman want so why did she have to ruin it with such a harsh lipstick. I still am a fan of hers and vanessa.

Billy @ 4:18 am on 03/24/2011

she definitely stands out with her beauty and talent <3

Nati @ 9:29 am on 03/24/2011

Why does she looks like she could be Marilyn Manson’s new girlfriend?

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s gorgeous. (And I like her more for saying no to Twilight!) But she looks here like Evan Rachel Wood did when she was dating Manson and she was trying too hard to look like an older woman. You’re young girl! Enjoy it while it last!! (Trust me, I know!)

IZZY @ 10:15 am on 03/24/2011

I think she’s very beautiful but here she just looks a bit….horrid. :O
Ah well. We all make fashion/makeup mistakes.

amanda @ 12:38 pm on 03/24/2011

@Nati:

She never “said no” to twilight. She had quit acting when they asked her to audition so she didn’t

lala @ 8:10 pm on 03/24/2011

i think she looks really pretty in the movie
i think they all do.

i like dark lipstick but this one washes her out

but i still love her!!!