Vanessa Hudgens: 'Nylon' Mag Party!

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Nylon' Mag Party!

Vanessa Hudgens walks the red carpet at Nylon Magazine‘s 12th Anniversary Issue party held at Tru Hollywood on Thursday (March 24) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress was joined at the party by her Sucker Punch costars. Vanessa and the girls all got their own covers on the magazine!

The day before, Vanessa attended the premiere of Sucker Punch, where she caught up with JJJ to describe her character Blondie in three words.

Watch below to see what Vanessa said!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Zac Posen ivory fil coupe tulle dress, Pollini heels, a Ben-Amun spike necklace, a Le Vian ring, and is carrying the Jimmy Choo “Tube” clutch.

10+ pics inside…

Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

lauren @ 9:57 am on 03/25/2011

cool.

Michael (The Man) @ 9:57 am on 03/25/2011

Not bad!

thetis @ 10:02 am on 03/25/2011

Those socks look terrible doesn’t she have a mirror?

smile @ 10:03 am on 03/25/2011

this outfit is AWFUL.

kerri @ 10:26 am on 03/25/2011

She is so pretty. i am not sure about the socks. I love vanessa.

Joochi @ 11:16 am on 03/25/2011

She’s so pretty she can pull off anything, the socks is a unique. I love that she’s getting bold with her makeup but I honestly do miss the clean, simple Vanessa, she’s got natural beauty and lately she’s been covering it up or maybe it’s just me, oh well, she’s beautiful anyway and I still love her.

Alda @ 1:19 pm on 03/25/2011

Why is she using her mom’s clothes? :/ I used to love Vanessa’s style..

Fauve c @ 1:19 pm on 03/25/2011

The socks are a Bianca Jagger thing, but she looks gorgeous and more beautifully mature as time goes by. I hope now people will see that she can be more then HSM and can be diverse with more time and more movies under her she can very well be a force to be reckoned with you go Vanessa Hudgens we love and support you.

aLLIE @ 1:54 pm on 03/25/2011

There’s a reason the socks with heels went out of fashion in the first place. It looks terrible. the only ones that should wear it are 6 year olds. Apart from that looks great.

laquida @ 2:55 pm on 03/25/2011

Always Beautiful!!! She has blossomed into a mature and amazing young woman! Love You!!:)

zac/vanessa/ashnessa @ 2:56 pm on 03/25/2011

Did her hair get shorter ? Or is it just me.. ? Maybe it’s curled or something, I dunno. Well, she looks gorgeous to me ! .. I don’t really see anything wrong with the socks.. I think they’re cute.. :D But that’s just me. SUCKER PUNCH OPENS TODAAY !! :D

laquida @ 2:57 pm on 03/25/2011

@Fauve c: I agree with you totally girl! Thanks for this comment!

memememe @ 5:02 pm on 03/25/2011

what was the last thing she said in the video?

Carmen @ 5:07 pm on 03/25/2011

Oh my goodness. When I saw the first picture…. I was like gosh… isnt this woman sexy?! I think every girl wants to look a bit like vanessa because she is totally hot. you cant deny that fact.. I love her make up und her dress.. She looks awesome!!! And I really thought about.. why cant I have her shape, and this dress and her accessoires and so on ’cause i think it looks sublime…
But then… I scrolled down and I saw her black socks… and I was shocked…! How could you ever wear socks while wearing such high heels… its a NO GO… just for me.. i cant speak for U guys… but I dont like that everything else looks just awesome!! but these shoes with such socks… hmmm… and I think everyone speaks about her as an actor and so on cause she is a triplet.. and she does her job great.. and I dont know anyone of this other girls, to be true…
I think there is no reaon to hate her at all.. she is a beautiful and wonderful person…
xoxo

Carmen @ 5:09 pm on 03/25/2011

@zac/vanessa/ashnessa:
hejj :)
yeah youre right she just cut her hair. ;)
she mentioned it on ellen the last time she were there.. some days ago ;)
xo

Chanon @ 8:24 pm on 03/25/2011

She has that sexy, seductive, vampire look going on. It looks good on her. ****, everything to anything looks good on Vanessa! <3

SUCKER PUNCH!!!!! <3

peter=_= @ 2:34 pm on 03/26/2011

@Carmen: you go girl¡¡¡
she brings sparkles to everything.Good freaking job” NYLON”
SHE’S DIVINE

Telle @ 4:20 pm on 03/26/2011

vanessa looks BEAUTYFUL¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡white suits her very well
a truly woman

Telle @ 4:25 pm on 03/26/2011

btw the gorgeous actress Vanessa Hudgens will be hosting her movie release party at @PureLasVegas TONIGHT! Don’t miss it!

isabelle @ 12:53 pm on 03/27/2011

this is her worst outfit to ever!! i cant even believe shes dressed like this :O wow

she looks beautiful as always!
make up, outfit, hair, all stunning!

WEbbman 22 @ 7:19 am on 08/08/2011

I like the nylon socks thier sexy and she knows there’s guy’s like Me that’s a fan of good socks on girls nylon socks are the best a girl can wear and besides it’s her life and she likes wearing them so leave her alone .