Joe Jonas Comes Back to Urth

Joe Jonas Comes Back to Urth

Joe Jonas keeps it cool in an Adidas hoodie as he grabs some lunch at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon (March 29).

Claude Kelly, whom Joe has been working on his solo album with, recently chatted with AOL about the project.

He shared, “We did two up-tempo records, and my goal with him was to push him vocally and show the world that there’s a voice there that they never heard before. Because you know when you’re in a group, there isn’t much a distinction because there’s two other guys — his brothers — that were part of Jonas Brothers. So I really wanted to make some kind of thing where people would say, ‘Holy s—, he could really sing.’”

Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 01
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 02
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 03
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 04
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 05
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 06
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 07
Joe-urth joe jonas urth caffe 08

Credit: Fern; Photos: Fame Pictures, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers

JBfan @ 1:22 am on 03/30/2011

Sorry Claude but you’re making me want to hear his music less and less. Yes we know Joe eats, walks, talks, drives. Would be more impressed if he worked. Nick was in the beatlab again writing music. Love Nick’s talent and work ethic. He will go far.

katta @ 1:41 am on 03/30/2011

JBfan @ JB for Justin Bieber?

I love the voice of Joe, is so sexy . He is my favorite singer…
I cant’t wait for his album!!!!!!

Taniya20 @ 1:45 am on 03/30/2011

@JBfan you should be ashamed to call yourself a JBfan and as for your comment…just coz Nick is all work & no play doesn’t mean everyone has to be…you can eat, walk, talk, drive and STILL work & be good at it.

HIH @ 5:16 am on 03/30/2011

Joe is looking good!

Ella @ 8:52 am on 03/30/2011

Stud. <3

gabyyy @ 8:57 am on 03/30/2011

Joe not looking good….He look amazing sexyyyy and sweet , Because the boy have charm and style !!!!!!!!! ..and that never change :)))))

Iheartjoe @ 9:29 am on 03/30/2011

@JBfan: How does someone’s going out to eat, talking, driving or walking prove that he has not been working? Must all work be documented in tweets and paparazzi shots? In case you didn’t know, there are 24 hours in a day. Do paps have access to Joe for every one of these hours of every day? I don’t think so. Also, not tweeting about your work is no indication that it is not happening. If your thinking is that Nick is the only talented one, why keep wasting your time and energy on posts about JOE JONAS? Unless… you are jealous because of the attention being given to him and not to Nick. That is too bad because you only come across as immature and petty. Nick is Nick. Joe is Joe. If you love Nick, you CAN support him without bashing Joe every chance you get. Yes, you can.

Iheartjoe @ 9:34 am on 03/30/2011

@JBfan: How does someone’s going out to eat, talking, driving or walking prove that he has not been working? Must all work be documented in tweets and paparazzi shots? In case you didn’t know, there are 24 hours in a day. Do paps have access to Joe for every one of these hours of every day? I don’t think so. Also, not tweeting about your work is no indication that it is not happening. If your thinking is that Nick is the only talented one, why keep wasting your time and energy on posts about JOE JONAS? Unless… unless you are jealous because of the attention being given to him and not to Nick. Too bad, because you only come across as immature and petty. Nick is Nick. Joe is Joe. If you love Nick, you CAN support him without bashing Joe every chance you get. Yes, you can.

susan @ 9:50 am on 03/30/2011

yes, Joe is the most handsome man in the world. I Love his clothes! good style

Joe looks sooooooo hot << As always ,, can’t wait to hear his new album .. ^^

Joe Jonas Rock .. <3

rikki @ 2:46 pm on 03/30/2011

@JBfan: hi creepy chris, how are you? why aren’t you commenting under “chris” anymore? do you really think you’re fooling anyone? pathetic.

anyway, joe looks great. i don’t like the fact that he said “holy sh!t” though. call me naive, call me silly… i just don’t like the idea of my boys, my perfect-gentlemen [that i've loved since i was 13] to be cursing or telling dirty jokes LOL. it makes me feel awkward. i hope nick and kevin don’t start cursing in interviews now.

rikki @ 2:48 pm on 03/30/2011

OMG. disregard my comment. i just realized Claude Kelly was the one who said it. not joe.

rikki @ 2:50 pm on 03/30/2011

OH. disregard my comment. i just realized Claude Kelly was the one who
said it. not joe.

rikki @ 2:50 pm on 03/30/2011

this page belongs to me now :D

Iheartjoe @ 3:22 pm on 03/30/2011

I made a double post. Oops. Oh well…

Tastelikecandy @ 4:13 pm on 03/30/2011

@JBfan: not based on the people he is working with, not based on the crap songs he wrote for LVATT and certainly not based on his flop of a solo cd…sorry Nick had his shot to break out and he blew big time..

JoeLuv @ 4:43 pm on 03/30/2011

Love you #JoeHoes :D I’m a new friend for you guys lol Joe is my fav singer :D JoeJRocks I can’t wait for his album <3 :)

rebecca @ 5:03 pm on 03/30/2011

@susan: Yes, he is the most handsome, gorgeous, sexy, dreamy , good-looking, hottest and most talented man on Earth ! And I love his sexy singing voice- it makes my heart melt.

rebecca @ 5:06 pm on 03/30/2011

I love Joe. He is the handsomest, hottest, sexiest, gorgeous, most talented and beautiful man on Earth!

frankie jonas @ 6:15 pm on 03/30/2011

i love my big brothers they are amazing and i cant wait for all of you to hear joes solo cd soon

anonymous @ 10:48 pm on 03/30/2011

He cannot be in the studio 24/7 guy has to eat and take a break!!! Think the album will be great if people just give him a chance. Not easy trying to break out of the Disney mould and be taken seriously as an adult either in music or acting.

Rochelle @ 5:58 am on 03/31/2011

I dont always like the Joe Looks but for some reason or another i think he looks absalutly Gorg in this he looks relxed and chilled. and the Jumper gives him a nice youthful look he is only 21 Afterall, the jeans arent tight so u cant see his todger, ha ha NICE love the look Shoes are nice and the Jumper suits him ,.,

Justin @ 10:20 pm on 03/31/2011

hes been looking so different lately