Selena Gomez Celebrates Radio Disney's 15th Birthday!

Selena Gomez Celebrates Radio Disney's 15th Birthday!

Selena Gomez gets a taste of some cake with Ernie D and Jake as they kick off the Radio Disney’s 15th Birthday celebration.

The 18-year-old actress/singer shared with the hosts in her take over, “The coolest person would have to be Cameron (Quiseng) from Allstar Weekend. He is so funny and he is very nice, and I don’t believe a person can be that happy all the time. He’s very interesting and he’s very sweet!”

Selena also has “Not Your Birthday” as her ring tone! “It’s party like it’s ‘Not Your Birthday.’ I love their new album and I wanted the song, so I went online and I purchased it. Sometimes I’ve ignored calls just to listen to the song…Cameron was with me and heard my phone ring and said, ‘Seriously?’”

Starting TODAY, guests such as Selena, Jordin Sparks and Cody Simpson will drop by the studios to wish the station a very happy birthday. Also, be sure to tune into Radio Disney to win tons of prizes from the Pick Your Present contest!

Selena-rd selena gomez cake rd 01
Selena-rd selena gomez cake rd 02

Credit: Rick Rowell; Photos: Radio Disney
Posted to: Selena Gomez

laurent @ 6:07 pm on 04/04/2011

shes amazing! love her so much! and shes always looks soo gorgeous!

YAY ME @ 7:50 am on 04/05/2011

SHE’S UGLY BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Patworx @ 3:58 pm on 04/05/2011

@YAY ME: If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

lexilove @ 4:39 pm on 04/05/2011

i hate selena gomez soooooo much gosh i wish she would just go away already damnit god and who even cares?? i sure dont and thats why im commenting so people will kno idc bout selena gomez so yea XD kk bye

lexilove @ 4:49 pm on 04/05/2011

@YAY ME: I AGREE WITH U @YAYME I HATE SELENA GOMEZ AND SHES NOT AS PRETTY AND NICE AS PEOPLE THINK SHE IS XD

Selena fan @ 11:40 pm on 04/05/2011

@YAY ME: It is so easy to spot a Bieber fan. You know she is gorgeous and a girl we can respect in the days of Snooki and crazy chicks like Demi Lovato.

Tex @ 3:23 pm on 04/07/2011

She was in extreme need of sugar LOL

crazyGirl @ 11:12 am on 04/13/2011

@YAY ME and @lexilove you 2 are soo stupid, you are trying to say to us that selena gomez isn’t nice kind and pretty I mean like you two know anything about selena. snooki is and weird person if we could call her a person and demi isn’t crazy she is a nice girl just like selena.

Isabella @ 2:18 pm on 06/15/2011

When will she be appearing? She’s my idol!!!! She’s the best! OMG! I’d give anything to talk to her! I swear! I have posters and her CD’s!!! Please respond soon!

Isabella O'Neill @ 2:23 pm on 06/15/2011

I luv Selena Gomez!!!! She’s the best! She’s my idol! OMG I always watch Wizards of waverly place! She’s so awesome! I’d give anything to meet/talk to her!!! I’m serious! She is an amazing actor and So amazing singer!
I’m in 5th grade an so far she’s like my favorite star ever!!!!!

Isabella @ 3:17 pm on 06/15/2011