Daniel Radcliffe: Harry Potter Through The Years

Daniel Radcliffe: Harry Potter Through The Years

Daniel Radcliffe has grown up right before our eyes as Harry Potter.

With the 21-year-old actor now showing off his acting chops on Broadway and to celebrate DVD and Blu Ray combo pack release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I, we’re showing off Harry through the years.

If you haven’t gotten a physical copy of the flick on DVD, download it now on iTunes!

Psst, check out Hermione’s (Emma Watson) best looks and stay tuned for Ron’s (Rupert Grint) tomorrow!

Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 01
Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 02
Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 03
Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 04
Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 05
Hp-harry daniel radcliffe harry potter looks 06

Photos: Warner Bros. Pictures
Posted to: Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter

kerri @ 6:02 pm on 04/20/2011

They grow up so fast!!! Forever a legend.

ME @ 6:11 pm on 04/20/2011

I already got my copy!!! It’s excellent!

Everytime I see the HP actors, especially the ones who have been there since movie one (the trio, Matt Lewis, Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton, etc) I’m amazed at how fast time has flown. It seems like just yesterday they were all 14 and all the fans were speculating about what would happen in book 6.

Angie @ 6:21 pm on 04/20/2011

Harry Potter Rocks! Dan grew up so fast it’s weird, sad, amazing all at the same time. From adorable boy to a gorgeous young man never change Dan you’re amazing the way you are.

zac/vanessa/ashnessa @ 9:20 pm on 04/20/2011

Aaah !!!! I’m gonna start crying !! :’( I grew up with Daniel, Rupert and Emma.. and knowing that the last movie is coming out soon makes me realize that after the movie, I will never be able to look forward to another Harry Potter movie again. :( But Harry Potter will forever be in my heart. ♥ HP FOREVER !

hplover @ 10:28 pm on 04/20/2011

I also grew up with Daniel, Rupert, and Emma and I will miss them terribly!!! :( I can’t believe it’s almost coming to an end! Harry Potter ROCKS!!! <3 I’ll love him forever! :D

chichi @ 12:18 am on 04/21/2011

he should have stopped developing when he was in the azkaban movie, now he looks sumfin nastae!

Angela @ 2:46 am on 04/21/2011

@chichi: No one asked your opinion. You filthy little mudblood.

Just Interested @ 8:54 am on 04/21/2011

@Angela:
haha xD nice one!!
i’m gonna miss HP :(

dayum @ 11:00 am on 04/21/2011

@Angela: lol! good one!

justinbieber u r the best i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 kisses and hugz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)