Justin Bieber: Perth Tour Pictures!

Justin Bieber: Perth Tour Pictures!

Justin Bieber takes the stage at the Burswood Dome on Saturday (May 7) in Perth, Australia.

The 17-year-old singer opened his show to a packed crowd.

Justin took to Twitter after his show.

“PERTH was RIGHT TONIGHT!! Great show. #THANKYOU AUSTRALIA!! One of my favorite places of earth and some of the best fans!!”

Justin also announced on his Twitter page that his tour will be stopping in Japan, despite speculation that they would not due to the recent turmoil.

“5 shows left of this leg of the #myworldtour! Manila, Hong Kong, Taipei, Osaka and Tokyo! Like I said…we are going to JAPAN! #supportjapan”

Bieber-perth justin bieber tour pics 01
Bieber-perth justin bieber tour pics 02
Bieber-perth justin bieber tour pics 03
Bieber-perth justin bieber tour pics 04
Bieber-perth justin bieber tour pics 05

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Justin Bieber

audrey @ 9:07 pm on 05/08/2011

you look so hot justin love you bieber fever.

miss bieber @ 10:37 pm on 05/08/2011

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I LOVE YOU

Ella @ 6:01 am on 05/09/2011

I believe, Pinoy beliebers are so ready for you biebs! Bring it on!! \m/

uatengapo @ 4:11 am on 05/10/2011

bieber,i love u very much,gush,even more than my …..lol

uatengapo @ 4:12 am on 05/10/2011

can someone pls tel me y i love bieber so much?

THE HOTTIE @ 11:45 am on 05/10/2011

i love justin bieber i think i am his biggest fan in the hole wide world justin bieber if you see this i just want you 2 know i would love to meet you if my mom had a lot of money i would love to see you love you justin bieber

THE HOTTIE @ 11:48 am on 05/10/2011

@miss bieber: first of all not u don’t love himbecause i am his girl friend selena gomaz ok but fon’t tell not one that i am the hottie ok because if you tell i will not get you conset tickets what is your adress??? so i know where to send the tickets

jasmine @ 1:40 pm on 05/10/2011

OMG I love Justin Bieber more than all of you people Justin is my future husband so all you haters stop

mela ny emoo @ 5:14 pm on 05/15/2011

justin eses es tan guaperisimo k kien no kisiera andar con el yo siii oviamente es genial k manguit000 mmm….

samantha @ 1:13 pm on 05/27/2011

he is hot

eve @ 4:28 am on 06/03/2011

i love you so much justin….

OMG your my number 1 here in my heart