Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Secret Pizza Sweeties

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Secret Pizza Sweeties

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez don’t break their bond as they arrive at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (May 23).

The traveling twosome attended the 2011 Billboard Music Awards over the weekend in Las Vegas.

An onlooker tells JJJ that after the award show, Justin and Selena went over to Jaleo Restaurant at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and asked where “secret pizza” was. “Secret Pizza” is a hidden pizza joint at the property that serves NY style slices.

Yummy!

FYI: Selena is toting the Juicy Couture “Downtown Rule Breaker” handbag.

Selena-justin justin bieber selena gomez lax 01
Selena-justin justin bieber selena gomez lax 02
Selena-justin justin bieber selena gomez lax 03
Selena-justin justin bieber selena gomez lax 04
Selena-justin justin bieber selena gomez lax 05

Credit: GVK/KEOLA; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »
jasmine @ 8:52 pm on 05/23/2011

i hate selena gomez but i still like justin bieber because he is cute!

Bieberlover @ 9:00 pm on 05/23/2011

they are soooo cute <3 love them as a couple! :) sooo adorable :) <3 and soo cute last night aww :)

nic @ 9:11 pm on 05/23/2011

They are just the cutest couple :)

Inna @ 9:11 pm on 05/23/2011

ughhh. still not feeling it.

i remember when this was Zac & Vanessa. :(

I hope they’ll get back together again, one day.

Abby @ 9:12 pm on 05/23/2011

Aww, they sooo cute together!, & haters leave Selena alone!

Chloe @ 9:13 pm on 05/23/2011

I love Selena, I don’t lke Justin but I respect their relationship. Nick and Selena were perfect together! But I live in the present and I support whoever makes Selena happy :)

Abbie Collins @ 9:22 pm on 05/23/2011

love Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber they make a great couple for now and the upcoming years!

Elyce @ 9:34 pm on 05/23/2011

i AGREE. i LOVE sELENA gOMEZ AND HATE jUSTIN bEIBER(WHO BY THE WAY IS A PLAYER) BUT i RESPECT THEIR RELANTIONSHIP AND DON’T CARE WHO sELENA DATES BUT i DO WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE’S SAFE WITH WHO SHE DOES. bE CAREFULL sELENA. bE CAREFUL. lOVE yOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor @ 9:38 pm on 05/23/2011

Okay……………….i really could careless about selena gomez because justin deserves better than her. I AM IN TOTAL LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHOULD BE ME HOLDIN HIS HAND, THAT SHOULD BE ME MAKING HIM LAUGH, THAT SHOULD BE ME THIS IS SO SAD, THAT SHOULD BE ME FEELING HIS KISS, THAT SHOULD BE ME BUYING HIM GIFTS, THIS IS SOOOOOOOO WRONG, I CANT GO ON!!!!

andy @ 9:51 pm on 05/23/2011

They’re cute! Selena is looking beautiful!

Candice @ 10:01 pm on 05/23/2011

Jelena <333 I love them together :) Wish there was pictures of them at this pizza place but at least there are these. IMO Selena is ******* gorgeous!

jarquess @ 10:06 pm on 05/23/2011

i dont like that there boyfriend ,and girlfriend

jarquess @ 10:06 pm on 05/23/2011

i dont like that there boyfriend ,and girlfriend

lauren @ 10:23 pm on 05/23/2011

so their like they new zac and vanessa?

amy @ 10:35 pm on 05/23/2011

y does she have to pick justin bieber ….. justin bieber she is way to blahhh for u justin biebersoo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and selena is soo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww not felling but selena u better maake him happy

tori @ 2:28 am on 05/24/2011

OK! Yes they r cute together!!! I love them both but I still believe that it’s all just a publicity stunt!

Gelly @ 3:41 am on 05/24/2011

They both look cute together :) <3

iris @ 3:50 am on 05/24/2011

I gotta admit… they look kinda cute.. but we all know it wont last long..? or will they prove me wrong? :p

Yeah, I hate him (to me he looks like a 10-year-old), but it’s great to see Selena happy :)

Selenapck @ 4:41 am on 05/24/2011

@tori: I don’t think so. I know Selena too good to even think of that! Selena’s really nice and sweet and I think so is Justin, so that’s why they’re together. The’ve been friends since before Justin was famous.
@Inna: Maybe you’re jealous that Zac & Vanessa are over that’s why you don’t like them :P
@amy: Selena is an amazing person. And Selena didn’t choose him, Justin did…

kit @ 12:44 pm on 05/24/2011

@Inna: OMG THAT IS SO TRUE! I MISS ZAC AND VANESSA TOO! I hope they get back together soon! I still need to get use to Justin and Selena, they look cute though! I really love Selena :)

headstrong @ 1:55 pm on 05/24/2011

@Selenapck: you must be a relly good friend of selena.

headstrong @ 1:59 pm on 05/24/2011

idk why but they lok so cure here hehe

kittykitty @ 7:50 pm on 05/24/2011

I DON’T LIKE Justin Beiber and LOVE Selena Gomez. She can do so much better than him, why do they have to be a couple? Did I mention that I REALLY DON’T LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER??? I want to throw up when I see them together. I think she should date someone older.

Chris @ 1:48 am on 05/26/2011

I don’t like Justin,actually i hate him, but i LOVE Selena but it’s ok me that they’re in a relationship i’m just happy that Selena is happy with him.But i think she is better off with Nick Jonas because i think Justin is younger than her and Selena can do better..

becca @ 6:38 am on 05/26/2011

I don´t get this… is selena´s own hair long or short?!!

Pages: [1] 2 »