Lemonade Mouth hits DVD shelves tomorrow and JJJ has a HUGE giveaway to celebrate it’s release!
Thanks to our pals at Disney, we’re not just giving away a SIGNED letterman’s jacket, but we’ve got a cheer uniform, plus some cool DVD/soundtrack combos — but there’s a catch!
In order to win, you have to answer THREE trivia questions and all the answers have to be right. Are you up for the challenge?
The Lemonade Mouth soundtrack, which features 10 original songs, is already out in stores.
– One (1) signed Mesa High letterman jacket worn by Chris Brochu, plus a soundtrack.
– One (1) signed Mesa High cheer uniform, plus a soundtrack.
– Two (2) Lemonade Mouth DVD/soundtrack combos.
QUESTIONS (remember, all three of your answers MUST be right to win):
– What is the name of the poem Olivia is reading inside the janitor’s closet
– Who gives Lemonade Mouth their name?
– What animals are drawn on the stageâ€™s backdrop at the Halloween bash?
HOW TO ENTER:
STEP 1: LIKE JustJaredJR on Facebook
STEP 2: COMMENT — Leave a comment below with your answers to the trivia questions – and in the email field, leave us the email address (will not be published) used on your Facebook so we can message you that youâ€™ve won.
FOUR winners will be chosen at the end of the contest. US Residents Only. This contest ends Monday, May 30th @ 11:59PM EST. Good luck!
UPDATE: Winners have been chosen. Thanks for entering.