Justin Bieber: Someday Fragrance Commercial BTS!

Justin Bieber: Someday Fragrance Commercial BTS!

There are 25 days left until Justin Bieber‘s new fragrance for her, Someday, debuts in beauty stores everywhere.

The 17-year-old musician shared in a statement about the new scent, “SOMEDAY is the idea that we can change the world, make our dreams come true, and even be with the one person that means everything.”

With a splash of fruity mandarin, pear and wild berries, fresh notes of jasmine and creamy florals and ending with warm hints of vanilla and soft musk, the fragrance is also the giving kind.

A portion of the proceeds go toward Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish foundation.

“Giving back has always been incredibly important to me, but let’s be honest… I wanted to create a fragrance for my female fans that I can’t get enough of… that I want to get next to and I can’t stay away from. I know they’ll love the scent, but also the opportunity to support some amazing charities. It’s a gift that gives back,” he added.

Check out the commercial and a behind-the-scenes video below!

“Someday” Behind the Scenes

“Someday” Commercial

Posted to: Justin Bieber

frg @ 8:46 am on 05/26/2011

Ok so he’s definitely doing everything possible commercial to earn more and more money…!!
Just look it’s like a 14 yrs old boy with a girl of 25 yrs old, the commercial is just ridiculous…!!
JUST SAYING.

esihenah @ 9:44 am on 05/26/2011

It only comes out in the US? Or in Europe as well?!

lOLLIPOPPER @ 10:53 am on 05/26/2011

@frg: Agreed to the MAXX!

Amanda @ 5:23 pm on 05/26/2011

Hey, the person above me. You need to SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Justin is not making money with the perfume, it goes to charity. And he doesnt look fourteeen, your kidding me right? Just shut up and go back to your little land of jealousy. Okay? Thanks.

yaneivis @ 8:20 am on 05/27/2011

Até as crianças tão fazendo perfume. Tou pensando em deixar de escrever meu livro e inventar um perfume tb. Se crianças podem porque eu não posso? Hã?

cool person @ 9:27 am on 05/27/2011

I’m happy that justin is making money for charity but seriously this ‘topic’ of the advert is a bit…… cheesy!!!!!! :D

pageant girl @ 9:28 am on 05/27/2011

@Amanda only a portion of the proceeds go to charity

Brookelle @ 4:45 pm on 05/31/2011

Nomnomnom:) Justin Bieber is lush, i seriously gotta buy that. is it out in europe?!?! Im going to cry if it isnt…