'Lemonade Mouth 2' in Development!

'Lemonade Mouth 2' in Development!

SUPER-EXCITING NEWS!

Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Hayley Kiyoko and Blake Michael hit The View stage on Friday morning, not only to perform on the show, but to announce some breaking news!

The foursome, sans Naomi Scott who couldn’t be there, made the announcement that a Lemonade Mouth 2 is currently in development! That means more lemonade!

Blake tweeted, “JUST ANNOUNCED: A SEQUEL to #LemonadeMouth is OFFICIALLY IN DEVELOPMENT!! Retweet.. Spread the big news!!!”

ARE YOU EXCITED for a Lemonade Mouth 2? What do you want to see happen?

Lm-view lemonade mouth 2 development 01
Lm-view lemonade mouth 2 development 02
Lm-view lemonade mouth 2 development 03
Lm-view lemonade mouth 2 development 04
Lm-view lemonade mouth 2 development 05

Credit: Jeff Neira; Photos: ABC
Posted to: Adam Hicks, Blake Michael, Bridgit Mendler, Hayley Kiyoko, Lemonade Mouth, Naomi Scott

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »
donni @ 2:36 pm on 06/10/2011

sound familar……….
oh cam rock 2 and we saw how that went

Oh yeah! So Excited for Bridgit and the Cast!

summer @ 2:52 pm on 06/10/2011

Why do we need this? #1 was not that good.

Scott @ 3:26 pm on 06/10/2011

Lemonade Mouth was a ratings failure; why waste money and time in a sequel that will fail like the first one. The music and records didn’t sell well either.

Abby @ 6:00 pm on 06/10/2011

All their trying to do is make this the next HSM or Camp Rock and its a failure. The ratings for this movie wear the worst.

naomi @ 6:19 pm on 06/10/2011

It’s Disney, what do you expect? If any popular Disney movie that involves music gets positive reviews, it’s a likely chance that it’s going to get a sequel. Use your brain people. I thought that this movie was ok and a little cheesy.

katie @ 11:20 pm on 06/10/2011

loved, loved lm! lm was a huge success and i can’t wait for #2! thank you disney for listening to us kids!

Ness @ 2:31 am on 06/11/2011

Unlike all of the above I quite enjoyed it. Unlike HSM and camp rock its not a “we start singing whenever feelings we don’t like appear” theyre actual performances following a plotline I think for disney is actually halfway decent. So i’m pretty stoked.

94CHill @ 3:13 am on 06/11/2011

Adam Hicks & Bridgit Mendler sweet, romantic and kiss scenes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <3 <3 <3
please please please please! :’3

ANgi @ 4:25 am on 06/11/2011

the first movie was awesome! Can’t wait for the second!

Lisa @ 11:10 am on 06/11/2011

Naomi Scott is so A W E S O M E. she is going to be one great actress

kayehana @ 9:51 am on 06/12/2011

THIS WAS A NOVEL GUYS. THIS WASNT JUST ANOTHER MUSICAL DISNEY MOVIE. IT WAS GREAT AND WORTH THE TIME. A SEQUEL WILL REALLY BE A GOOD ONE

callie @ 10:31 am on 06/12/2011

Scott i dont know who you thank you are but leamonade mouth was a big hit s shut up your fat mouth!

megan @ 12:58 pm on 06/12/2011

love the movie cant wait for number 2

DERRICK @ 4:32 am on 06/13/2011

@Scott:

are you series? check your facts!
lemonade mouth was the # 1 most viewed cable show this year over 20 million viewers and please check billboard.com and see that Lemonade Mouth cd is in the top 20 best selling albums in the country and has sold over 200,000 albums.

i loved the movie and soundtrack , cant wait for Lemonade Mouth because unlike camp rock it will be a hit because Adam , Blake , Bridget , Haley ,and Niomi will be bigger stars than they are now based on all of them working and singing more .

Rock ON START A NRE REVOLUTION

Naomi99 @ 9:34 am on 06/16/2011

I 4ever love is lemonade mouth :}

jodie @ 1:05 pm on 06/17/2011

@94CHill: haha! i so agree! they’re just so cute! =)

Rodney Wood @ 9:36 am on 06/22/2011

Yes more lemonade you want some lol

Jhur @ 4:26 pm on 06/23/2011

I used to love HSM when I was a kid… I tried to watch it again recently, and I was like: “Heck, what?! Why did I like this?” I still like the third part though. But in my age, I think Lemonade Mouth is actually pretty good. Better music than HSM’s, if not the best of the past DCOM’s.
I want to read the book but it isn’t out in my country. :(

Joffrey @ 8:10 pm on 06/23/2011

Vraiment impatien de voir “Lemonade Mouth 2″ deja que le premier es superbe alors j’image le second :D je vous aime :)

kittycat87 @ 11:39 am on 06/24/2011

@Scott: seriously?? 51 million viewers and excellent ratings? call that a failure?

Kasey @ 1:27 pm on 06/24/2011

I don’t know why people want to compare the two HSM and LM. What I love about HSM is it is what it said, a Musical where you do break into song. (LM does breakout into song in detention) As for LM the story line was very good. I just didn’t like the fact that they were selling you as a band, when they weren’t even playing their own instruments, which is why they have back up musicians on GMA and The View, so I feel a little mislead.

Another is HSM peak at #1 on Billboard charts, I’m not sure LM did, it may have. HSM is 13X Platinum worldwide.

I do like LM and feel it’s refreshing. Please! just don’t tell us your musicians if your not. Looking forward to the 2nd one. Adam and Haley are AWESOME!!!!

Matthew marro @ 3:22 pm on 06/24/2011

This is awesome if u awesome in the first u will be in the 2nd

Suzan @ 8:08 am on 06/25/2011

I don’t really like the new disney movies; they’re really cheesy and have thin plots. I never liked HSM or Camp Rock even though I live and breath music, but I actually really enjoyed Lemonade mouth, it was real music with good musicians :) I’m happy they’re making a sequel.

Anonym @ 10:33 pm on 06/26/2011

haha people saying this movie wasa fail??! I’m sorry.. but it had 7.1 viewers that’s good for a disney channel original movie.. only WOWP, ppp & highschool musical had more viwers..the soundtrack was on #4 billboard…& #1 top soundtracks … and why do u compare it to high school musical or camp rock ? it’s totally different.. unlike in the other movies they perform on stages.. and use INSTRUMENTS… and for a disney movie the songs are actually really really good…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »