Jennette McCurdy: Rebecca Bonbon Photo Shoot Fun!

Jennette McCurdy: Rebecca Bonbon Photo Shoot Fun!

Check out Jennette McCurdy looking super cute posing with Rebecca Bonbon in this behind-the-scenes video of her photo shoot!

Back in April, the 18-year-old actress was announced as brand’s spokesperson and now we get to catch Jennette modeling some of Rebecca Bonbon’s adorable clothes and products.

Jennette will be working with the brand, the latest fashion import from Japan created by Yuko Shimizu, the original creator of Hello Kitty, beginning with the 2011 Back-to-School line and will be featured in a national marketing campaign for the girls’ fashion and lifestyle brand.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jennette as Rebecca Bonbon’s spokesperson?

Jennette McCurdy for Rebecca Bonbon Photo Shoot

Posted to: Jennette McCurdy

RY @ 10:34 am on 06/25/2011

i love her, but she really has to stop putting so much makeup on! and this is not the first time…

kryptonite @ 10:44 am on 06/25/2011

They put too much make-up on her, she already looks gorgeous without it.

Jason @ 12:00 pm on 06/25/2011

My goodness, I don’t think they could possibly fit any more make-up on Jennette’s face!

NJoyngLyfe{Tasha} @ 5:23 pm on 06/25/2011

I Am SOOO INCREDIBLY PROUD TO BE A MCCURDIANSOLDIERETTE! I Am Half Japanese & I have always been around HelloKitty For My Whole Lyfe because My Mother is From Japan{Okinawa} and her family is still there,along with my older Sister whom Ive never gotten the chance to meet yet! One day My BF & I are going to take Our Son to Japan Becuz We’ve never been! Moral of tha story is that I Love YukoShimizu SoooMuch for Choosin Our Beautiful Angel to Represent Your RebeccaBonBon Line! She will not let Yuko or any of her Friends Down,I Know that For SureMccurdianSoldiers

NJoyngLyfe{Tasha} @ 5:31 pm on 06/25/2011

I Am SOOO INCREDIBLY PROUD TO BE A MCCURDIANSOLDIERETTE! I Am Half Japanese & I have always been around HelloKitty For My Whole Lyfe because My Mother is From Japan{Okinawa} and her family is still there,along with my older Sister whom Ive never gotten the chance to meet yet! One day My BF & I are going to take Our Son to Japan Becuz We’ve never been! Moral of tha story is that I Love YukoShimizu SoooMuch for Choosin Our Beautiful Angel to Represent Your RebeccaBonBon Line! She will not let Yuko or any of her Friends Down,I Know that For Sure #MccurdianSoldiers!! I hope she goes to many malls so that We May All get a chance to see her!! Love U YukoShimizu,JennetteMccurdy, RebeccaBonBon & of Course HelloKitty Meowww! Ur Both So Gorgeous Yuko&Jen!

Po @ 7:21 pm on 06/25/2011

Too cute :)

marius @ 3:09 am on 06/26/2011

Oh dear GOD! Did a colorblind monkey do her makeup?

Yoshi @ 3:57 pm on 07/01/2011

If RBB lives in NYC then the big dogs must’ve mauled her lol.

peter rowan @ 12:35 am on 07/04/2011

I blame the makeup people for over loading to much makeup on jennettes face its a wonder that jennette said no more makeup jennette is a beautiful girl without makeup

peter rowan @ 12:40 am on 07/04/2011

next it might be miranda cosgrove to have alot of makeup for a photoshoot followed by selena gomez

JustJennette @ 4:16 am on 07/04/2011

Jennette is absolutely stunning in that video! For those saying that she has too much makeup, it’s industry standard to compensate for the lighting that is being used, so it will appear less intense in the final output.

jweezy @ 1:49 pm on 07/15/2011

Who is that HOT PHOTOGRAPHER?!

avery @ 3:38 pm on 09/21/2011

luv her rebecca so cute aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!