Vanessa Hudgens: Makeover for 'Gimme Shelter'!

Vanessa Hudgens: Makeover for 'Gimme Shelter'!

Check out Vanessa Hudgens‘ new look for her upcoming movie Gimme Shelter!

The 22-year-old actress filmed scenes on her last day of shooting on Friday (July 15) in Newark, New Jersey.

Vanessa sported a shorter new ‘do (sources tell JJJ it’s a wig!), a lip and eyebrow piercing, and some baggy clothes.

Gimme Shelter is about a pregnant homeless teen who flees her abusive mother and seeks out her biological father.

Earlier in the week, sources tell JJJ that Vanessa wore a fake baby bump and donned a cleaner look while filming scenes at the Airmont Diner in Airmont, New York.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Vanessa Hudgens’ look for Gimme Shelter?

Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 01
Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 02
Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 03
Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 04
Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 05
Hudgens-makeover vanessa hudgens gimme shelter makeover 06

Credit: Jackson Lee, Jason Merritt; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »
vee @ 6:55 pm on 07/15/2011

STILL ATTRACTIVE.

carly @ 6:57 pm on 07/15/2011

i love vanessa <3 can’t wait for the movie
She works hard in everything she does and stays true to herself!

juddy @ 7:00 pm on 07/15/2011

Finallly my girl is back <33333 i miss her .

Kelly @ 7:02 pm on 07/15/2011

Sorry but it’s not a wig, she did infact cut her hair. As confirmed by @MamaGH (Vanessa’s Mom)

Diamond @ 7:02 pm on 07/15/2011

WOW , this transformation really shocked me , but at the same time shows us that Vanessa is a dedicated and hardworking actress ! I respect and love her soo much more than I already did before because she’s taking risks and working really hard for this movie ! I am super excited about this movie , and cannot wait to see V play a different role ! I love you Vanessa , and all your fans are soo proud of you and are going to keep supporting you ! God Bless ♥

lauren @ 7:03 pm on 07/15/2011

what age is she this movie?

Megan @ 7:07 pm on 07/15/2011

WOW! scary! “crazy sauce” :) love her

zanessalost @ 7:08 pm on 07/15/2011

this is everwhere now thanx jared she looks uber crazy luv her “crazy sauce” comment she said we’d be shocked I cant wait to see the Movie Rosario and Brenndan are in the movie ok I’m excited for her !!!!!

teamhudgens @ 7:18 pm on 07/15/2011

@lauren: 16

I’m so excited for this movie!

Anibal @ 7:26 pm on 07/15/2011

OOOOOOMG I WAS IN SHOCK WHEN I SAW THE PICTURES!! I thought she really had cut her hair! It shows that she really is an actress! Love her so much.

TRUE VANESSA FAN FOREVER @ 7:26 pm on 07/15/2011

Holly SH****iiiiittttt!!!! she wasn’t lying about the shock part jeez she’s different. I AM SO SEEING THIS. PEOPLE BETTER BE SURPRISED BY HER WITH THIS IF NOT THEN WOW! SOMETHIN’S WRONG WITH THEM. V is just ———wow.

Haters Suck! @ 7:28 pm on 07/15/2011

I saw these earlier today and my first reaction was Holy $hit!!! I couldn’t believe it to use her words I was shocked. I seriously must see this movie. She may look different now but she’s still my favorite Hollywood girl.

Haters Suck! @ 7:30 pm on 07/15/2011

Oh and jjj as someone else pointed out that’s her hair and no wig as confirmed by her mother.

Jazmin @ 7:35 pm on 07/15/2011

OMG! Can’t believe that’s her. Just gotta love her dedication. Cat wait for this movie.

jj17 @ 7:45 pm on 07/15/2011

Not going to lie, didn’t see that coming!

nany @ 7:47 pm on 07/15/2011

OMG i can´t belive!!!!! Is she?? I love you baby!!!!!

OMGGG i see no difference! LMFAO JUST KIDDING :)

Wes @ 7:53 pm on 07/15/2011

OMG! I’m excited to see this!

annii @ 7:59 pm on 07/15/2011

OMG i love her!
im so proud of my bb <3

annii @ 8:18 pm on 07/15/2011

@Diamond:
this! so proud <3

annii @ 8:23 pm on 07/15/2011

@Diamond:
this! so proud <3…

SANI @ 8:30 pm on 07/15/2011

Damn! That’s Vanessa! Wow…

anybody?anybody? @ 8:59 pm on 07/15/2011

oh God, I hope that’s a wig because despite her beauty, she does not rock this look well. And I hope for her sake the movie’s good or else this’ll be the movie where she looked like the spawn of a lesbian and homeless man. But she’s got guts letting people ugly her up like this, hope the role is worth it!

e @ 9:10 pm on 07/15/2011

I really don’t mind this look, I think she looks pretty great, it’s unusual sure however not in a bad way, I love seeing actors who aren’t affraid to change their looks to fit their characters and who are willing to try new things, and for me tis says a lot about what kind of actor Vanessa wants to be, she wants to be a character actor and not a “I’m-always-going-to-look-like-myself-in-every-role” actor.

@Haters Suck!:

You know Haters Suck! You me and several others have been right all along, according to MamaHG (that would be Gina Hudgens, Vanessa’s mother for those that didn’t know) Vanessa is very happy and she is single and her and Josh are JUST friends, now for me as for many of you wouldn’t care if she was dating him, he’s a great guy with a great personality but some others have just been downright cruel towards him and towards Vanessa for possibly being more then friends so now we can clear this up once and for all, Vanessa and Josh aren’t dating, they are just friends and Vanessa is happy and single, I know some people are still going to believe what they want but hopefully at least some will stop saying that Vanessa cheated with Josh etc. since now both Vanessa and Gina have said it (and I think it’s better to listen to two people who are actually involved then some haters sitting behind some computer), as for Vaness and Josh being just friends I’m just happy that Vanessa has someone in her life that she can really count on to be there for her and as a fan, that makes me happy as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »