Ashley Benson: Seventeen's September Cover Girl!

Ashley Benson: Seventeen's September Cover Girl!

We’ve been hoping this day would come — Ashley Benson is every bit of the ultimate cover girl for the September 2011 issue of Seventeen magazine.

The 21-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress opened up on Twitter flirting with Joe Jonas.

“He tweeted me!” Ashley said of who started the conversation. “We know each other just from hanging around. It’s so funny because once you tweet someone, everybody sees it. And they’re like, ‘Oh my God, is she going out with Joe Jonas?’ I got so many messages, and the next day it’s all over these gossip sites, ‘She’s going out with Joe Jonas!’ I was like, ‘Oh no! I’m not going out with him!’ We’re just very friendly.”

“I think we could make a cute couple, definitely. I could definitely see us being more than friends,” she admitted.

WHAT DO YOU THINK — Would Ashley and Joe make a cute couple?

Benson-seventeen ashley benson seventeen sept 01
Benson-seventeen ashley benson seventeen sept 02

Photos: Seventeen Magazine
Posted to: Ashley Benson

A @ 4:12 pm on 08/03/2011

Heck yes! She’s such a goody girl for Joe, and we all know that he needs one! ;)

ashleylovestaylorswift @ 4:58 pm on 08/03/2011

oh no! she needs to stay away from him! he only breaks hearts. she is to nice to be with him!

Of course! She sounds like a really nice and sweet girl and the perfect girl that Joe really needs!

Daniel @ 5:12 pm on 08/03/2011

NO ASHLEY! you’re too cute/awesome/beautiful for him. he sucks!
he’s such a dou*e and he’s so arrogant. + he’s ugly!
you could do so much better! anyways i love this girl so much she’s so gorgeous and amazingly beautiful <3

pup @ 12:34 am on 08/04/2011

Ella @ 9:45 am on 08/04/2011

I agree with Ash. I think, they would make a cute couple. ;)
I hope that Joe reads her comment. :D

Madeline @ 3:39 pm on 08/04/2011

I love Ashley benson, she is my absolute fave PLL star! I think Tyler Blackburn and her should date in real life! I first saw Ashley in bring it on in it to win it and I loved her ever since and she’s really pretty…. Congrats <3

Christine @ 11:56 pm on 08/08/2011

Man, I never really cared much for any of the PLL girls, but I think this one is my least favorite. Read her article in Seventeen and found her quite pretentious and full of herself. It’s one thing to be super confident and another to go around thinking your God’s gift to boys. Someone should teach her some humility.

eblestik @ 9:36 am on 08/10/2011

Ashley Benson stinks. Yesterday hundreds of her fans lined up in the rain in new york city, trying to get her autograph on Seventeen Magazine. She left while there were still ~100 fans outside, holding magazines that they already purchased. It was very rude. She said she needed to be back in LA, but her fflight back to LA was still 7 hours away (oh ya, little liar).
Remember, those who abandoned her fans will be dumped by fans very soon. I’ll never buy any magazine or DVD with her name on it.
Be careful Joe, one day she might treat you just like her fans in NYC yesterday.