House of Anubis -- Season Two Teaser!

House of Anubis -- Season Two Teaser!

Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy-Ten and Brad Kavanagh shine their lights into a secret room in this new teaser for the second season of House of Anubis.

Currently shooting in Liverpool, England, the second season is set to premiere in January 2012 — and there’s a new character coming!

House of Anubis follows a group of students who uncover and solve hidden mysteries at an English boarding school, while dealing with the highs and lows of their teenage years. In season two, the teens undertake a series of perilous challenges in order to find a powerful and long-forgotten treasure.

New character alert: Burkely Duffield joins the cast as Eddie, a self-styled punk bad boy from America.

ARE YOU EXCITED for more House of Anubis?

“House of Anubis – Season 2″ Teaser

qwertyuiop @ 8:52 pm on 08/17/2011

“House of ANUBUS”. Lol! Isn’t it supposed to be House of ANUBIS?

I’m so excited for Season 2 of “House of Anubis”. I’m such a huge fan of “House of Anubis” ever since I saw the very first episode of Season 1 in January, 2011.

Kenzie @ 3:32 pm on 08/19/2011

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I SAW THIS YESTERDAY AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrypotterfan @ 8:22 pm on 08/19/2011

I’m beyond exited :))))!!!!SIBUNA FOREVER!!!!!

aznSeddie @ 3:47 am on 08/20/2011

WOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is………Beware “The Black Bird”. *cough*masked person in teaser*cough* ;-] But that’s all I can say.

I fell in love with Het Huis Anubis but I also enjoy House of Anubis as well. Hehe…I think Eddie is supposed to be the equivalent of Jimmy.
I hope I end up liking Eddie cuz I hated Jimmy with a passion. >_< Jimmy was such a perv.

Sibuna!!!

Kristen @ 11:07 pm on 09/23/2011

OMG!!!LUUUURVE that show! i thought it was over! but i really dont want a new character. i LOOOVE Jerome tho…

sunni @ 1:37 pm on 09/24/2011

wow i just can’t wait

katie luvs Harry Potter @ 5:33 pm on 09/25/2011

I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE house of Anubis! I really love this show! Me and my brother were like obssesed with it when it come out. I havent told him about the new sesson yet, but I excpet he’ll be as happy as I am!

anubisrocks @ 5:03 pm on 09/29/2011

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!

ruba harry potter fan @ 9:43 pm on 12/13/2011

I <3 Hoa i’m big fan I can’t beliven there going 2 be another season and new characters 2 lol omg :)

ruba harry potter fan @ 9:45 pm on 12/13/2011