Cassie Scerbo: When Is 'Make It Or Break It' Returning?

Cassie Scerbo: When Is 'Make It Or Break It' Returning?

Cassie Scerbo hits the black carpet at the House of Hype’s 2011 MTV Video Music Awards After Party held at the SLS Hotel on Sunday night (August 28) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old Make It or Break It star took to her own Twitter recently to ease any fears about the series cancellation to her fans.

“To all the amazing fans who ask everyday about the return of #MIOBI..we don’t know yet if it’s coming back, we should have an answer soon! Thank you SO much for all the #MIOBI love and support guys..retweeted a few of ya’ll. ;) So appreciated x” Cassie shared.

HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF Make It or Break It is cancelled?

Cassie-hype cassie scerbo house hype 01
Cassie-hype cassie scerbo house hype 02
Cassie-hype cassie scerbo house hype 03

Credit: Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Cassie Scerbo, Make It or Break It

good-one @ 3:30 pm on 08/30/2011

Holly Sorensen’s Make It or Break It, is arguably the best show on ABC Family, since Kyle XY. Despite the show’s glaring chronic phobia of T&A, (no doubt some deeply ingrained cultural paranoia phenomenon), virtually everything else about the series works splendidly.

My biggest surprise surrounding MIOBI, is that the character development is so profoundly rich, that the character I originally despised the most, Kelly Parker, (Nicole Gale Anderson), through the process of her painful personal redemption, went from being the most despicable character in MIOBI, to become my favorite character of all, owing to her personal growth process and her ultimately reclaiming her tortured soul.

Tiffany @ 5:22 pm on 08/31/2011

I will be so, so very sad if MIOBI is cancelled. I love this show and all the characters (even the ones I “hate”). Please, please bring this back, ABC Family!!

Aisha @ 11:37 pm on 08/31/2011

I WILL BE SO SAD :(
IT BETTER NOT BE CANCELLED!

Jen @ 11:54 am on 09/05/2011

I personally wouldn’t care. I felt that the show was going downhill for sometime, and the fact that Emily got pregnant and had to leave the show just tops it all. And the gymnastics part is annoying for me too because I know it’s not accurate. Though, on a lighter note, congrats to Chelsea on the new baby!

Cynthia @ 3:18 pm on 09/13/2011

There so many question left unanswered it would suck if it didn’t come back.

Celeste @ 5:09 pm on 11/13/2011

I love for the show. It reminds me of a soap show. It would be heart breaking if the shows ends. Hope to see it back on

Alexis @ 5:45 pm on 01/24/2012

I can’t wait for make it or break it to return. And they will be coming back for a third season. They just andonced it.