Kevin & Danielle Jonas: Reality Series in The Works?

Kevin & Danielle Jonas: Reality Series in The Works?

How would you like to see inside the lives of Kevin and Danielle Jonas? You just might!

One of JJJ’s fave couples will be having cameras follow them for a possible reality show with producer Ryan Seacrest attached to the project.

According to Page Six (via Toronto Sun), cameras were spotted filming Danielle and Kevin on the red carpet of Sarah Jessica Parker‘s I Don’t Know How She Does It premiere in New York City last week.

WOULD YOU TUNE INTO a show all about Kevin and Danielle?

Credit: Michael Loccisano; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Danielle Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 »
kayla @ 7:06 pm on 09/19/2011

i think it would be cute, & it would be kinda cool to see their if you say so ‘private life’ :)

caroline @ 7:15 pm on 09/19/2011

Absolutely! Id watch that, im too curious to not to! :) I love Kevin & Dani, theyre a great couple!

michelle @ 7:19 pm on 09/19/2011

I cant wait for this show

deedee @ 7:21 pm on 09/19/2011

They are probably the most boring couple I could imagine having a reality show! All they do is shop, go get froyo & talk about their dogs! Neither one even has a job. Now Nick and Delta-that would be one to watch! I’d only watch the show when Joe & Nick drop by…

csierram @ 7:22 pm on 09/19/2011

No. Never.

Charlie Jonas @ 7:53 pm on 09/19/2011

I would watch it I would love to see Kevin and Dani do a show together
I wouod love to see Kevin Jonas come back to television again after so long after his appearance in 2008 on Camp rock then JONAS in 2009 then JONAS LA IN JUNE 2010 and Camp Rock September 2010 . Your have got my vote in watching in.

blooooooooob @ 7:54 pm on 09/19/2011

her boobs look weird in this photo

Kayren @ 8:31 pm on 09/19/2011

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OH MY GOD YES. HELL YES. OMG. YES YES I NEED THIS SHOW PLEASE YES. THAT’S AMAZING YES. F TO THE YES. YES NOW WHEN? TELL ME! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 1OO,OOO,OOO% YES. SHOW IT TO ME YES.

Okay that sounds crazy but YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! :)))))))) :D

shanghai @ 8:38 pm on 09/19/2011

Nice couple but a reality show about them shopping, going to shows and events =- boring!!!!

Susan @ 8:43 pm on 09/19/2011

Why not? I’d watch. I like to see how the rich and famous live.

Jill @ 8:46 pm on 09/19/2011

i am excited but im worried, most people that do realities end up divorcing/splitting up :/

maria @ 8:52 pm on 09/19/2011

You can’t be serious…………….

morgan @ 9:13 pm on 09/19/2011

yayyy:)
i lovee them
it would probably become a guilty pleasureee

Ana Laura @ 9:20 pm on 09/19/2011

Nooooooo! I mean I love them, but with this they are signing their divorce…hope they don’t air it :’(

elsabbatha @ 9:24 pm on 09/19/2011

i don’t have anything against kevin or his wife, i just think it’s a little bit sad to think of them having a reality show.

like…that’s what his career has come to–think about who has reality shows these days–the kardashians, kendra, the real housewives, and the jersey shore cast.

it just seems like they’re doing this because kevin doesn’t really have any other options to try and keep his name in the business, you know?

i’m sure people will attack me for saying that, but there it is.

Wtf @ 9:27 pm on 09/19/2011

I don’tknow yet…. I hope this doesn’t ruin their relationship, because if they divorse i will cry!! It is their private lives i don’t know, weird

amanda leigh @ 11:49 pm on 09/19/2011

Oh gosh, no……….

Kelly @ 1:14 am on 09/20/2011

I would most definitely NOT watch that.

HIH @ 5:55 am on 09/20/2011

bee @ 8:16 am on 09/20/2011

Probably, seeing as I am a fan of the JoBros. I just hope it doesn’t ruin their relationship /: they’re an awesome couple I love them together ! I don’t think any of the Jonas’should be on reality !!!!

Em @ 8:44 am on 09/20/2011

MAYBE, it depends, i mean their lives are so private right now that how am I supposed to know what they’re like before I judge?
they’re an adorable couple and I hope if this idea gets picked up it won’t split them up after a season or two.

tina @ 11:34 am on 09/20/2011

Realty show tend to ruin marriages (Jessica and Nick , Jon and Kate)they should leave this alone.

hot Girl @ 12:06 pm on 09/20/2011

i would watch it, i mean they are a cute couple & i’m curious…. definitely & if his bros appear in some episode even better! everybody wins

cam @ 12:06 pm on 09/20/2011

I think if this is true it is a big mistake. Most couples who do reality shows end up divorced.

Joochi @ 2:49 pm on 09/20/2011

Big Mistake!!! They are so young and if they’re not strong enough
to weather what is expected of them it’ll bruise their marriage as well
as their friendship. No I wouldn’t watch it so tired of reality shows,
to me it’s the last resort to finding work because you can’t!!

Pages: [1] 2 »