Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Workout with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Workout with Austin Butler!

BFFs Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale get back into their workout routine on Tuesday morning (September 20) in Los Angeles.

The twosome were joined by Austin Butler, who seems to be getting cozy with Vanessa, 22.

Vanessa also recently guest-posted on Hello, Giggles and who did she post about? Little sister Stella, of course!

“I really am proud of her. She’s a great actress and I know she has an amazing career ahead of her. But most of all, she’s the best person I know. And she inspires me to be the best person I can be. I can always turn to her – and she knows I’m always here for her. I love her so much and I’m so lucky to be her big sis!” Vanessa writes.

10+ pics inside of Vanessa, Ashley and Austin

Credit: Bello; Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale, Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Lauren lipkin @ 2:24 pm on 09/20/2011

Cool

claud @ 2:25 pm on 09/20/2011

Vanessa looks so gorgeous!

claud @ 2:25 pm on 09/20/2011

and her BFF Laura is there too

justme @ 2:27 pm on 09/20/2011

if a vanessa’s fan insulte ashely she is stupid and if a ashley’s fan insulte vanessa she is stupid

musicgirl @ 2:31 pm on 09/20/2011

beautiful vanessa !

Mara @ 2:33 pm on 09/20/2011

Ashley looks pretty :)

mig345 @ 2:34 pm on 09/20/2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! she better not be getting with him, Vanessa your so retarded. your so desperate u try to get with every guy that you get close too. I hate u

Joochi @ 2:35 pm on 09/20/2011

Thanks JJJr. now you are going to start a whole war just for the caption of this post. Please stop with the false media on this girl
she is just living her life why make a spectical about her all the
time, oh I forgot that’s how you get hits, so sad that you need to
use people just to keep your site going. From what i see here she
don’t like the paps and it’s Ashley and Austin who is enjoying this
pap session, users and abusers!!!

emma @ 2:38 pm on 09/20/2011

ashleyyy!

MariaTyler_ @ 2:41 pm on 09/20/2011

Laura New was with them aswell!

justme @ 2:45 pm on 09/20/2011

joochi
hello stupid

amtfan @ 2:48 pm on 09/20/2011

@Joochi: ashley hates the paps. cant three friends have a good time? I’d love to see you having to deal with the paps, instead of smiling with friends you’d look pissed and punched them. EFF OFF.

kerri @ 2:52 pm on 09/20/2011

Love pics of Ashessa :)
@mig345 What is your problem? if you miss Zanessa i understand i miss them too, but don’t say that!

Kro @ 2:58 pm on 09/20/2011

Joochi you just read my mind!! now people is even saying that just because austin is hanging with them is almost as when it was zac with V and ash! seriously people stop with the drama, i havent seen austin and V kissing, but hanging out, messing around, pushing the other around! stop incenting her romances and hook ups, i mean I KNOW that when v FINALLY has a new boyfriend it would be clear enough, loud enough and without wondering around

kerri @ 2:59 pm on 09/20/2011

Sorry i meant Ashnessa :)

e @ 3:06 pm on 09/20/2011

They just look like a group of friends that hangs out and have great time together, would there be something more with V and Austin then we’ll know eventually but from the pictures I have seen so far there is nothing that for me tells me that there is anything going on however I don’t know them so I can’t say for sure. Well, like I said, it’s just great to see them all hang out and having a good time together.

negro @ 3:21 pm on 09/20/2011

i think they are a group of friends… maybe there is something more than just being friends, i don’t know cause i have seen some photo’s of V and Austin almost kissing in jennifer’s birthday..but i think we have nothing to do with it! it’s her life…i miss zanessa way too much but i don’t hate Vanessa for dating other people

Haters Suck! @ 3:28 pm on 09/20/2011

Vanessa can’t get to Alaska to start her new movie soon enough. Hopefully that will cool the drama for a while as I doubt we’ll be getting any pics of her while she’s there. I knew today was gonna suck.

tina @ 3:31 pm on 09/20/2011

They all look great her. Good to see them having a friendly workout together.

Bijaii @ 3:32 pm on 09/20/2011

C’mon, don’t plan vanessa’s life for her… No one knows for sure she’s into him or dating him, I’m pretty sure judging from the pictures, that they are all just friends, he hangs with Ashley and haylie Duff all the time too, leave them alone and let them have fun, we’re fans not God…. So don’t predict what you don’t know! BTW they look great!

Taylor @ 4:13 pm on 09/20/2011

Ashley probably called the paparazzi again, I mean they are on her speed dial.

getoverit @ 4:29 pm on 09/20/2011

Or the paps were waiting outside Vanessa’s house again this morning and followed her? When she was with Zac they used to park out in front of her house early in the morning and then trail her the entire day hoping for pics and/or hoping to catch her and Zac together. If they think she’s with a new guy again, I can see them doing the same thing.

Mrsvagabunda @ 4:35 pm on 09/20/2011

If she’s dating or just having ‘fun’ with him, ITS HER PROBLEM! She is single, hot and young, ITS HER LIFE SHE CAN DO WHATEVER THE F**K SHE WANTS TO

…so leave her alone :) I’ll always support you V

Vivi @ 4:57 pm on 09/20/2011

I hope this isn’t true. I miss Zanessa. ): they were so perfect

meghan @ 5:42 pm on 09/20/2011

@Taylor: Hi *****, why don’t you also mention how bad Ashley’s career is. Ashley hates the paps and if you even start this bs about how Ashley started calling the paps at the beginning of her career I’m out, every celeb does that when they start out. She doesn’t enjoy them being around so tell me how you think she calls them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »