Vanessa & Stella Hudgens Hide Under Hats

Vanessa & Stella Hudgens Hide Under Hats

Vanessa and Stella Hudgens hide their pretty faces from the cameras as they finish up a workout on Monday morning (October 3) in Studio City, Calif.

The sisters got in a workout at their fave yoga studio before picking up refreshing smoothies nearby.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Over the weekend, Vanessa and Stella were spotted taking a hike at Runyon Canyon before running some errands around town.

In case you missed it, check out a behind-the-scenes look at the anti-bullying PSA Stella was in!

Hudgens-hide FP_7965587_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965588_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965589_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965590_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965591_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965592_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311
Hudgens-hide FP_7965593_Hudgens_Vanessa_ARS_100311

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Stella Hudgens, Vanessa Hudgens

Haters Suck! @ 5:46 pm on 10/03/2011

I’m gonna miss this girl when she goes to alaska I doubt we’ll much of her. But so many things to look forward to over the next year

hermaione @ 6:20 pm on 10/03/2011

@Haters Suck!: yeah im gonna miss her too.
but I guess she will be quiet in Alaska for at least 1 month and a half
GOOD LUCK V

gracemarie @ 6:37 pm on 10/03/2011

@Haters Suck!:

So true.

We have to rememeber that for about 2 months she’s going to be telling a real life horror story not one penned from some author’s imagination but the true story of one woman’s terrorfying experience – an experience I might add that we women fear whether a V fan like me or not it’s a fear we women share of being at the mercy of a man with no scruples or morality.

She’ll be in a foreign environment (Alaska is America but its very different and a far cry from L.A. )and will have to work through this story every day. I think that’s why she’s having so much friend and family time – I don’t see there being a lot of frivolous phones calls about fashion, make-up, premieres etc. during this time.

She said Cindi will be with her and together they are going to have to walk this tale through together and its going to emotional and stressful I’m sure.

telle @ 6:48 pm on 10/03/2011

@gracemarie: wow cindi’s going to be with Vanessa?… i didn’t know that and now im really interesting
go go alaska…BYE LA

telle @ 6:53 pm on 10/03/2011

BTW I’m not sure but i had seen this news yesterday here on jjj, however if it’s vanessa then it’s ok =)

Haters Suck! @ 7:05 pm on 10/03/2011

@gracemarie
Have u read any of the stuff this story is based on? I have and its beyond belief how one person could be capable of such acts. Killing one person is evil enough this guy killed a number that is still debated but could be as high as 40. Ill never understand.
Its great that vanessa will have the real life person there with her but I can’t imagine what that’ll be like for her. Obviously she’s ok with it, and more power to her for that, but I bet it’ll still be difficult.

maria @ 8:09 pm on 10/03/2011

I think this will be a very emotionally draining role for her, along the lines of Natalie Portman’s Black Swan role, or Heath Ledger’s Batman role. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m not saying she is near that level of acting, but this is a very dark, suspenseful role, and will take a lot out of her. She will be working with 2 amazing character actors, who have many intense roles under their belts already. What an experience this will be for her.

claud @ 10:27 pm on 10/03/2011

she looks so cute

claud @ 10:28 pm on 10/03/2011

@kerri:
TY

claud @ 10:35 pm on 10/03/2011

@Haters Suck!:
Do you know when she is going to Alaska?

andrea @ 10:44 pm on 10/03/2011

i don’t care what nobody says but i miss her with zac =)

claud @ 10:47 pm on 10/03/2011

@gracemarie:
Do we know if Vanessa has met with Cindy?

eat me @ 10:48 pm on 10/03/2011

she’ll have a great time in alaska in wich part of alaska she’s going???? Cuz i’ve been to juneau and i had a blast there it’s frezzing cold though but the place is incridible shopping there is the best they have a best furry coat and a boots forgot the name of the store…. Any way there’s a lot of activity you can do there sight seeing and hunting bears yeah i saw a baby bear and it was already huge and we ride the helicopters to see the whole juneau and we land on a glacier it so fun so don’t worry she’ll have great time there….

claud @ 10:49 pm on 10/03/2011

@andrea:
hahaha
but she looks so happy now

claud @ 10:57 pm on 10/03/2011

@eat me:
i read that she is going to Anchorage, Alaska for 7 weeks

eat me @ 11:04 pm on 10/03/2011

@ andrea may i suggest not to mention that anymore they are OVER so i’m happy that way it’s gonna start another nasty conversation here…. Are you zac’s fan???? I am too but i’m here to only to comment not to start a conversation about them…. I’m defending him here when i read something not right hopefully you’ll stop already….

eat me @ 11:21 pm on 10/03/2011

@claud oh ok we didn’t go there not familiar the only place we went to is skagway, jeneau and we rode the train going yukon we stop in a middle of the mountain with to see the thickest snow covering the mountains and we’re drinking the best coffee while under the snow it was the best experience the best part is when i saw a snow flakes wow!!!!

Aiwen @ 4:25 am on 10/04/2011