'Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters' Out 2013!

'Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters' Out 2013!

We let you know about a director earlier this year — and now we have a release date for Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters!

According to THR, the sequel to the 2010 film will open on March 26, 2013, the Wednesday before Easter Sunday.

“Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters” by Rick Riordan follows Percy (Logan Lerman) as he and Annabeth (Alexandra Daddario) head to the titular sea to find the mythical Golden Fleece, as well as to free Grover (Brandon T. Jackson) who has been captured there.

ARE YOU EXCITED for the new movie?

Alex McDonald @ 4:56 pm on 10/13/2011

Can’t wait!!!

Ella @ 6:41 pm on 10/13/2011

maybe?

themoviegeek @ 9:07 pm on 10/13/2011

HOLY ****! That’s great news but 2013? Too far away-damn! I’ve read the whole series, I hope they continue with the series tiil the end.

movies @ 10:07 pm on 10/13/2011

No I’m not because they mess up the first movie. They miss the most important parts from the first book and the main characters are supposed to be 12 not 17!

tara @ 10:49 am on 10/20/2011

i hate how every fan of the books hate the movie. and i hate it, how they don’t like Alexandra. i LOVE the books, i think it’s awesome, still i also found the movie great! (and Alexandra is an amazing actress) it’s not hard thinking like this. they’re two different things. people have to stop comparing, gosh.

anyway, i can’t wait till the sea of monsters! :)

pv @ 4:14 pm on 11/18/2011

Nope! I all not waste my money. I will wait until the dvd is on clearance.

pv @ 4:17 pm on 11/18/2011

Nope! I will not waste my money. I will wait until the dvd is on clearance.

themoviegeek @ 9:26 am on 11/25/2011

well, i do hope they continue with the series but even if they don’t it’s ok by me b/c in my eyes and in the eyes of all of Logan’s fans he’ll always be a hero.

RHENZ @ 4:38 am on 01/29/2012

i’m not so excited because i fear the movie a lot…i f ear it may like the lightning theif….. which i expect it will be as much as the same with the book,, but i wasn’t
and i’m excited because there will be a new director MR. THOR.. i expect a lot to the upcoming movie and hope that the facts with the book and the movie are the same….,,eh..bler!!!

RHENZ @ 4:38 am on 01/29/2012

Rowan Campbell @ 2:22 pm on 02/27/2012

Iam excited about watching the Sea of monsters next year!

Wendy @ 6:13 pm on 04/13/2013

Logan Lerman is the hottest Jewish boy ever.