Zac Efron: 'The Lucky One' Poster & Featurette!

Zac Efron: 'The Lucky One' Poster & Featurette!

Zac Efron keeps it cool in a pair of dark shades as he walks through LAX Airport on Monday (November 28) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor traveled light for his flight – only one small suitcase!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

The poster for Zac‘s upcoming flick The Lucky One was recently released, as well as a featurette featuring Zac and the film’s writer Nicholas Sparks. Watch below for a sneak peek, and be sure to look out for the film on April 20, 2012.

Efron-airport zac efron walks through lax 01
Efron-airport zac efron walks through lax 02
Efron-airport zac efron walks through lax 03

Credit: Justin Erik; Photos: National Photo Group
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
Miranda @ 9:41 pm on 11/28/2011

BAM! Best.Movie.Ever.

lo @ 9:42 pm on 11/28/2011

love you zac, but i’m not going to watch a nicholas sparks movie. Cant wait for your serious movies, like the paperboy or something like that.

Selena @ 9:44 pm on 11/28/2011

OMFG that movie looks HOT. He looks SOOOOO grown up in it. I can’t wait to see it.

His hair in the pics looks SUPER odd. O_o

whatever @ 9:50 pm on 11/28/2011

He can not act. And those pics above are GAY, GAY, GAY.

Claudia @ 9:53 pm on 11/28/2011

i totaly loved it!!!…i wans’t too excited about this movie, but after this, i can’t wait..Zac looks really good and so does Taylor..

melody @ 10:34 pm on 11/28/2011

WHY Can not act? GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION! I love, I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE

Tammy @ 10:41 pm on 11/28/2011

Zac, i love you, but seriously, GET THAT HAIR SORTED! it looks like you have some kind of toupee on your head, LMFAO! can’t stop laughing right now, i still love u tho’ bb! yr not justing bieber (thank god!) your sooooo much hotter! Express yr sexiness! (start by removing that horrendous outfit!)

Candela @ 10:48 pm on 11/28/2011

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I luv the book….. now i cant wait to see the movie… OMG… ZAC EFRON LOOKS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He’s a great actor!! it’s my fav!!!! XD

yay @ 11:00 pm on 11/28/2011

haha lol at his hair… anyway not matter what he is still a hottie!!
and about TLO… hmm AMAZING!!!!!!! this can be better!! i’m so proud of him!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ZAC EFRON!!

beatriz @ 11:05 pm on 11/28/2011

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
i love him even more.

Vivi @ 11:14 pm on 11/28/2011

OHMYGOSH! I cannot wait to watch this! Its one of my favorite books! And Zac looks sooooo HOTT

Belen @ 11:18 pm on 11/28/2011

Nobody watched his socks? he used a green star socks!!! :s i think that he is a lit gay and broke my heart ;(

LULI @ 11:33 pm on 11/28/2011

TE AMO! ♥

stefanie @ 12:20 am on 11/29/2011

Zac is an AMAZING actor!!! I CANT WAIT APRIL 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAC YOU LOOK HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT LOVEEE yOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!

Wanda Lynn @ 2:39 am on 11/29/2011

Will be seeing this movie can’t wait to see Zac in this Hot sex scences Everyone has been talking about.

Lame @ 3:59 am on 11/29/2011

No offense, but between that hair, those shoes and that horrendous outfit..he looks like an Eastern European gigilo who just rolled out of a club. I’m talking one of those janky clubs in Serbia or Bulgaria. He just need some gold chains. I know Vanessa is through with him but maybe she’ll take some pity and at least help him with his wardrobe.

SE @ 4:44 am on 11/29/2011

Sexy Zac

rain @ 4:51 am on 11/29/2011

OMG SO EXCITED YAY ZAC! Him in a sex scene, him playing a soldier, looking forward to this one!

No offence @ 5:49 am on 11/29/2011

He doesn’t need van to help him with his outfit, he can afford a stylist.

durrrr @ 6:16 am on 11/29/2011

My gay senses are tingling.

florence @ 6:33 am on 11/29/2011

12#

That’s all his future movies apart from The Lorax and NYE will be ss their the only kind he’s interested in wonder how long into promo he will telling the world how he enjoyed the sex scenes just like he did with CSC with a stupid grin on his face. How about doing a film with substance efron and not just taking your clothes off and doing sex scenes both of them get boring after a while.

That’s why it makes me smile when he says he wants to be a serious actor and be a leading man both of them are many year’s away yet try keeping your clothes on first and maybe not always getting the girl that’s not being realistic.

merlin's mum @ 6:35 am on 11/29/2011

soo looking forward to this!!! The trailer is fantastic!!! perhaps the hair is for a new role or maybe it is better if he gels it? Normally a reason for wierd hair with actors. :)

Tini @ 7:37 am on 11/29/2011

OMG HE IS IN HIS BOXERS!!!! I was over him for a while but I just can’t resist him! The movie seems great!! (damn i miss zanessa… irrleveant but yeah)

eat me @ 7:44 am on 11/29/2011

@florence Does it affect you if he does a serious role and do a sex scene in the movie?

eat me @ 7:47 am on 11/29/2011

@ florence i mean how much does this sex scene affect you?

Pages: [1] 2 »