David Archuleta: Deseret Book Signing!

David Archuleta: Deseret Book Signing!

David Archuleta shoots up a peace sign as he signs autographs at Deseret Book Store in Santa Ana, Calif., on Saturday afternoon (December 17).

The 20-year-old musician is wrapping up his My Kind of Christmas tour and recently stopped by the Forbes offices in New York City for a surprise visit.

“I feel like there’s something special about Christmas music,” David shared. “You’re able to put your heart into it a different way than with other, just pop, stuff.”

Be sure to check out David‘s most recent YouTube vid below!

10+ pics inside of David Archuleta

Archuleta-signing david archuleta book signing 08
Archuleta-signing david archuleta book signing 09
Archuleta-signing david archuleta book signing 10

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: David Archuleta

alana @ 11:31 pm on 12/18/2011

The best young singer today. His concerts have been awesome!

ozzie @ 12:34 am on 12/19/2011

he has a nice voice but he gives part of his income to the LDS church/cult so i dont buy his music … i wont help fund hatred.

Becca @ 12:34 am on 12/19/2011

I could only go to one but I wanted to go to all of them! He was amazing! Best male singer out there! My favorite performance was This Christmas. It was a jazzy arrangement. I lOVED IT!! David should record a jazz album!! He was so goooooood!

Becca @ 12:35 am on 12/19/2011

some people are so narrow minded. geez

Becca @ 12:37 am on 12/19/2011

what a dumb ignorant statement

sarah @ 1:40 am on 12/19/2011

Ozzie, how do you know he gives his money to the church? Are you his personal accountant. David helps the needy from his heart and he does nothing but loving and caring people regardless of race, religion, skin color, social class and even persons with prejudice (like you). An unknown cleaning lady at a high school reported her principal how he treated her with respect. Bus drivers, cancer patients, airport securities, elderly, co-workers, all reported how kind and respectful he is to them. I think this world needs more people like this humble young man than haters like you.

sarah @ 3:00 am on 12/19/2011

BTW, Ozzie, I am a Baptist and David is the first celebrity who showed me how to live life fully by love and care with no ego. Listen to his favorite Christmas song that concludes his kind of Christmas at his concert, the true meaning of Christmas.

leni @ 3:17 am on 12/19/2011

I first became a fan because of his amazing voice. I then became a bigger supporter because of his character and beautiful soul. David does not hate or judge others;he makes me want to be a better person. We need more people like him in this world.

Kingston @ 8:29 am on 12/19/2011

David always makes me smile.

alana @ 4:31 am on 12/20/2011

im going to miss you,but will be here when you return…love you,david!

DL @ 4:51 am on 12/20/2011

Go David!! Keep following that feeling :)

DL @ 4:52 am on 12/20/2011

Go David!! Keep following that feeling :) You will be missed n ur ArchAngels will be with you all the way. See U @ the end.

leni @ 5:29 am on 12/20/2011

im crying to think of not hearing from you for 2 years,but i admire you and will be here when you return..God bless you and keep you safe always.

NAB3 @ 2:22 pm on 12/20/2011