Emma Watson: Michelle Williams Is 'Perfect' for Marilyn

Emma Watson: Michelle Williams Is 'Perfect' for Marilyn

Emma Watson sits down on the set of My Week with Marilyn for a short interview about her character in the film and story of Marilyn Monroe.

The 21-year-old actress shared of her character, “She’s lower class, [but] she’s a lot feistier. She’s confident, very quick and very smart. Colin really meets his match in her. She’s not easily fooled and unfortunately, she gets her heart broken…it’s a great part.”

Emma added of Michelle Williams playing Marilyn,” I was amazed of how much I saw Marilyn in her. I’m amazed. I totally trusted…but until I got on set, I was like, ‘Wow, now I really get it.’ She’s perfect for Marilyn. I really believe that.”

Emma Watson – “My Week with Marilyn” Interview

Posted to: Emma Watson

Samantha @ 5:44 pm on 12/18/2011

I want to see this movie so badly. It looks absolutely amazing!

kami @ 6:45 pm on 12/18/2011

emma is so much wiser than most other actresses who are older than she is. such a smart young lady to be only 21.

ME @ 7:40 pm on 12/18/2011

I want to see this movie so bad. They need to release it everywhere. It’s only available in like 200 theaters right now. I still can’t believe Jared didn’t post the pictures of Emma in Hong Kong from a few weeks ago. She looked amazing.

a @ 9:59 pm on 12/18/2011

Personally…Scarlett Johansson would’ve made the perfect marilyn…she had the hair, lips & beauty spot….even look it up on google images =)

ariadne @ 1:20 am on 12/19/2011

She’s amazing!!!

denis @ 5:19 pm on 11/04/2012

WHOA WTF HAPPENED? SHE LOOKS WAY DIFFERENT!!!

Randy Denty @ 9:19 pm on 07/09/2013

Michelle Williams achieved recognition for her role as Jen Lindley on the The WB television teen drama Dawson’s Creek, which she played from 1998 to 2003. Williams graduated to full-length features, including Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998), her first mainstream film,:”;;

Our blog <http://www.caramoan.ph/index.php/