Daniel Radcliffe: No One Will Want To See My Film

Daniel Radcliffe: No One Will Want To See My Film

Daniel Radcliffe has been in front of the camera for most of his life so far…but now he’s looking to write something.

The 22-year-old British actor told MTV recently, “I am trying to write a script which is fun and frustrating and terrible at the moment but hopefully will be good at some point.”

“Beyond that, I don’t know. It will be a film that no one wants to see,” Daniel shared.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel added about what else he’s been writing, “I actually wrote a poem the other day for the first time in about eight months and I went, ah, actually that’s half decent. Everything else I’ve written has been crap, but I wrote something the other day I was actually pleased with.”

WOULD YOU SEE a movie that Daniel wrote?

Daniel Radcliffe on Writing and Reading

Posted to: Daniel Radcliffe

ME @ 3:23 pm on 12/23/2011

I’m in love with him.

emily @ 6:37 pm on 12/23/2011

i will see his film no matter what . i love you daniel you are a great actor ,

Monique @ 11:03 pm on 12/23/2011

I would love to see a film Daniel Radcliffe has written. It’d be interesting to see his ideas.

mrs.Radcliffe @ 9:17 pm on 12/25/2011

I LOVE DAN MORE THEN ANYONE! EVEN HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Jim @ 12:05 am on 12/29/2011

He has this weird attraction for crazy pop bands and vulgar music. Too bad he hasn’t learned to like classical music too. Other than that, he is always charming in interviews.

Nadine @ 3:17 pm on 12/29/2011

I would totally see a movie that Dan wrote! Who wouldn’t? He is just being modest. I’m pretty sure the poems he write aren’t crap. He s just being sweet. I love him! He’s so amazing! I’m anxious to hear more about Dan’s writing! Good Luck Dan!! :) I wish you luck! And if no one else goes to see your film, don’t worry..I’ll definitely be there! ;) I love you!! :D

sahiba jain @ 12:32 am on 01/04/2012

happy new year .a lot of fans u r having daniel and those fans like ur films and wish u all the best for ur new film women in black. do not think that no one want to watch ur movies.