One Direction: Manchester Men

One Direction: Manchester Men

The One Direction guys sing out on stage as they perform at the Manchester O2 Apollo arena on Thursday night (December 22).

The guys — Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik — recently chatted with Capital FM about their concert inspirations.

“When we are on stage sometimes we think we are someone else, or put ourselves in somebody else’s shoes,” Louis shared. “Liam is a Take That boy. So he thinks he’s Gary Barlow.”

Liam added, “When you see somebody do something on stage I’ll replicate it and imagine I’m looking at me. It’s weird. There’s loads I steal from other people.”

15+ pics inside of One Direction

1d-manchester one direction manchester arena 13
1d-manchester one direction manchester arena 14
1d-manchester one direction manchester arena 15

Credit: Sakura; Photos: WENN
Posted to: One Direction

karla @ 10:07 pm on 12/23/2011

Thanks for the new of 1D ;)
They are all look good great :)

it's Just me @ 12:45 am on 12/24/2011

1D is AMAZING!

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS! :D

emilie @ 4:07 am on 12/24/2011

absolutely LOVE these boys
and Happy Birthday to Louis!! :D

wen @ 8:44 am on 12/24/2011

they r my new i dol love them!!!

liv @ 11:22 am on 12/24/2011

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Kitty @ 2:31 pm on 12/24/2011

Wow Jared. Glad to see you have discovered these guys. They are great.

Dani @ 6:18 pm on 12/24/2011

Love these guys. :)

Megan @ 4:57 pm on 12/25/2011

I was at that show!!! They were really good, and I’m not just saying that because I’m a fan. They really got the crowd going and it was soooo loud.

I’m so happy to see the boys getting mentions in America

Isabelle @ 7:02 pm on 12/26/2011

Awkward moment when Manchester O2 Apollo isn’t an arena

Anyways, my friends went to this show :3

Taylornz @ 5:40 am on 12/27/2011

Love Love Love One Drection!!!! glad to finally see them on just jared!!

ilove1D @ 3:48 pm on 01/28/2012

Me and louis got the same birthday! I LOve you zayn! Are you muslim or christian? plz answer it’s a debate going on in my class. Alot girls say ur more unique if ur muslim, i agree! Plz answer!!!! I love all the member of one direction!
Zayn-Hot and charming
Liam-Hot and u dont drink(the other members drink like no tomorrow)
Harry-Hot and wild(alittle inapropro)
Niall-Hot and Irish
Louis-Hot and funny
I LOVE YALL AND UR ACCENTS! PLZ COME TO CAMBRIDGE MA AND VISIT ME! NOT CAMBRIDGE IN ENGLAND. I WISH I WERE A BRIT, NOT A YALK:( loVE U GUYS! I RLY HOPE THAT U CAN READ THIS SOMEWAY! plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Ashlynn van wingerden @ 8:04 pm on 02/09/2012

I know alot of other people have posted comments before me but i really love one direction they are my idols and if they called i would be the happiest girl in the universe. I love them like theres no tommorow. I would die if they called me please call
I love 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all the boys equaly so i wouldn’t care who called me!
I am a One Directioner Forever!!!!!!!!!
Please call!!!

Ellie @ 10:28 pm on 03/13/2012

HARRY STYLES is the hottest thing on earth OMG!!