Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Kiss!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Kiss!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler share a kiss at midnight during the New Year’s Eve party held at Fontainebleau Hotel on Saturday (December 31) in Miami, Fla.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The twosome rang in the new year with good pals Kim Hidalgo and Andy Fisher-Price.

Also spotted at the party: Lucas Grabeel, Teen Wolf‘s Colton Haynes, JC Chasez, and Maria Menounos.

Earlier in the day, Vanessa, 23, and Austin, 20, were seen making out again.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler‘s New Year’s Eve kiss…

Hudgens-kiss vanessa hudgens new years kiss austin butler 01

Credit: Seth Browarnik; Photos: World Red Eye
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
justme @ 7:33 am on 01/01/2012

THE BEST COUPLE THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER

roxy @ 7:48 am on 01/01/2012

So sweet! I’m so happy for her :) happy new year everyone! I’m sure it’ll be. A good for her,,,,austin and nessa are just so cute!

sky10 @ 7:50 am on 01/01/2012

OH!!! they realy cute….love it,love,love it!!Vanessa is so happy with Austin.Happy new year and GOD bless to you relationship.

OMG i absoutley love this couple. they are so adorable together. 2012 is going to be an amazing year for both of them. and i wish them the very in this new year. =D

gummybear @ 8:52 am on 01/01/2012

Omg they are so cute I never really liked Austin but now I’m starting to like him wish them both a happy 2012

Kro @ 9:14 am on 01/01/2012

havent u guys heard of endorsement contracts? they are not craving and yest this happens, V as Maria were both contracted to Fontainebleau for the NYE party, it is NO coincidence they both had the microphone duhh!! thats why papz are there, they knew all the time coz the party was publicize. and as for Vanessa and Austin, she got the kiss, she got the guy, she is happy, she is not doing anything bad, whats the bad influence? kissing? we all have been on similar situations and dont be hypocrite telling otherwise. and as for famewhore, i doubt since there has been times where we got candids of her everyday and sometimes even 3 or 4 times in a day, so whats different now? the guy with her? so thats why you dont like it. stop the stupid comments then and mature people!

Sirya @ 9:57 am on 01/01/2012

Aw, I honestly miss Zanessa, but I like Austin. Vanessa is amazing, as always! :)

Aiwen @ 10:48 am on 01/01/2012

Vanessa was so beautiful :))) NYE,Vanessa kiss Austin in new year eve :(
What about Zac ahah

Haters Suck! @ 10:55 am on 01/01/2012

Well I can see Vanessa started her new year off right. She got a kiss from her guy she’s got her friends around she’s out having fun being happy with a big smile on her face gotta love it.
That’s what it’s all about people.

babyvlover @ 11:02 am on 01/01/2012

OMG!!!! I love to see Nessa sooooo relieved and soooo happy. I just love it. She is the gorgeous woman on earth and I wish her all the best for 2012. I guess Gimme Shelter and Frozen Ground will blow our mind. This girl has that certain something.
I’m so glad she’s having a good time and a guy at her side who supports her and most of all LOVES her. Who could not love her???

amtfan @ 11:31 am on 01/01/2012

they are so cute together. :)
love her outfit and smile

Viv @ 11:51 am on 01/01/2012

This is a load of crap. They both just in it for the attention. I mean come on, theyre actually posing for the camera. What happened to being private?

Haters Suck! @ 12:01 pm on 01/01/2012

@viv
yeah they’re posing, they’re at a party/event it’s kind of like a red carpet thing. They’re posing with other people there too and other friends.

maria @ 12:26 pm on 01/01/2012

@Viv: Your constant complaining is getting old. NEWSFLASH…..this was a celeb appearance, like all the celebs do in Vegas, to drum up interest in this event. She was not the only one there. So of course, they’re going to get the pics taken. And she’s sick of hiding and letting someone else tell her what to do. Hiding out is not all it’s cracked up to be. Why don’t YOU try staying in your house all the time.

Nicky @ 3:02 pm on 01/01/2012

@Aiwen: What about Zac? He spent NYE in the Caribbean far away from the public and the paparazzi. He’s still the private person he has always been. He’s only doing the right thing.

Xo @ 3:07 pm on 01/01/2012

I like we outfit! & I’m glad she got to hang with Lucas!

Haters Suck! @ 3:44 pm on 01/01/2012

@Nicky
you know what don’t get me started I could completely unload on your little golden boy so easily so watch it.

Kro @ 4:41 pm on 01/01/2012

Nicky your golden boy has a long tail to catch and unveil! dont get me started

Meg @ 5:59 pm on 01/01/2012

well, Vanessa is beautiful. but I still think that she was better with Zac.

muse @ 6:04 pm on 01/01/2012

We should just be happy that she is :)
I hope everyone had an amazing time bringing in the new year. It looks like Vanessa did. And good for her. Just becuase she’s a celebrity doesnt mean she has to shelter or hold back who she is or who she is with.
And she is posing in this picture because she is at an event, in this exact same post, her friend Lucas and the other guys are posing, not kissing, but you can tell its not just her and Austin being ‘posers’.

Regardless of immature haters, I hope we all have a great year and I cant wait to see whats new for Vanessa :)

muse @ 6:07 pm on 01/01/2012

And I loveeee her headpiece. Where can I get one!?!?!?!
Vanessa has an amazing sense of style. Its not what everyone likes or conforms to, which is why i love it.
Its her own and she works it well. :)

eat me @ 6:09 pm on 01/01/2012

yeah right! And your golden girl???? You love her cuz she’s all out now??? Thi is just the beggining of her lindsay lohan and britneys spears attitude so you should watch out….. I can’t believe how you praise he it’s like she’s the goddess of all the goddesses unbelievebable.

gummybear @ 6:11 pm on 01/01/2012

Eat me shut the **** up and go hate someone else

Haters Suck! @ 6:16 pm on 01/01/2012

@eat me
you’re an idiot. Is she drunk? Is she doing drugs? Has she committee a crime? No but I’m honestly thinking things would be better if she did those things. She on vacation hanging out with he frineds and he boyfriend and at least she doing these things with someone who is her boyfriend and rather then another person who’s in a relationship. I warned you to stay away from vanessas posts or I was coming into zac’s and raise hell. Watch out because I might just be doing that soon.

eat me @ 6:29 pm on 01/01/2012

oh now you hate it when some one called her golden girl but you love to say zac is golden boy huh so now you know… @hater suck go ahead go there i don’t care i don’t know why you think i’m his fan and like you said drooling on him BS….. I’m not even his fan i don’t know what your talking about you can’t guess who’s my idol is…. Better and talented and opposite of your vanessa hudgens and take note not zac efron.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »