Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: People's Choice Awards Pair

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: People's Choice Awards Pair

Miley Cyrus keeps close to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth as they arrive for the 2012 People’s Choice Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday (January 11) in Los Angeles.

The 19-year-old actress wore a lovely David Koma dress with Jimmy Choo heels. Miley completed her look with Neil Lane stud earrings and a Marchesa bag.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Miley tweeted, “Can’t wait for People’s Choice with my boo today! Can’t wait to watch him present =]”

15+ pics inside of Miley and Liam

Miley-liam-pcas miley liam 2012 pcas 15
Miley-liam-pcas miley liam 2012 pcas 16
Miley-liam-pcas miley liam 2012 pcas 17

Credit: Jason Merritt, Frazer Harrison, Christopher Polk; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Peoples Choice Awards, Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Tia @ 9:28 pm on 01/11/2012

Very beautiful, Miley and Liam sweet couple.

mELANIE @ 9:43 pm on 01/11/2012

Aww they’re so cute! Miley is sooooo gorgeous! ♡

Avice13 @ 9:49 pm on 01/11/2012

Love your outfits!
such a great couple…
Mileys is beautiful, as usual:)

MRN @ 9:52 pm on 01/11/2012

Gorgeous. Both of them. And they look so happy. The dress is sexy AND classy. What a bod!

jen @ 9:58 pm on 01/11/2012

very cute couple :)

eclecticandyoung.blogspot.com

Warren @ 10:08 pm on 01/11/2012

Miley has never been more beautiful! I am so jealous of Liam. He seems like a good guy, but I remember the good ‘ole days when Miley was single and went to these things with her Mom.

maria @ 10:55 pm on 01/11/2012

Not a Miley fan at all, but she and Liam seem to have a very cute chemistry.

jason @ 3:48 am on 01/12/2012

I have to say they are the most gorgeous young couple right now, the body their face is like a magazine models, they both have gorgeous face and bodies, perfect couple.

ems @ 8:35 am on 01/12/2012

i totally love her dress! And Liam looks handsome :)

Bob Simpson @ 3:39 pm on 01/12/2012

Where do I begin….She uses that hairstyle too much and it looks stupid. Why does she feel the need to show off her little boobs all the time now? Why is she even there she wasnt even nominated for anything. And I hope she knows Liam is going to leave her once his career takes off this year.

headstrong @ 5:51 pm on 01/12/2012

@Bob Simpson: Where do I begin? Why so much negativity?

headstrong @ 5:54 pm on 01/12/2012

They looked really good together. How iis exactlh Miley showing offher boobs? She wore the yellow dress, now this, yeah that’s really TOO MUCH.

David @ 6:08 pm on 01/12/2012

The other day I posted a few playful funny statements & jokes on miley’s facebook page (the miley rayy one) then she & her bf replyed by insulting me so if you want to admire these to don’t bother their fake
& if you ask for a picture or try to say something nice they’re just going to talk down to you like the TRUE SNOBS they really are. I have thrown away all my miley cyrus albums, movie collections featuring her, & any posters or momentos I had lying around & I burned them to the F$%^#ING GROUND!

Joey Dawson @ 7:50 pm on 01/12/2012

Let me see….um, yeah – barf! If the people had a choice, I’d pick him over her…yikes! Why does anyone think this girl is even remotely attractive, talent notwithstanding? Barf again!

Albert @ 9:41 pm on 01/12/2012

Hey Miley way to go you made heads turn. You have grown into a very lovely lady. It is good to see you with a person that really cares about you. Do you guys have plans to get married? If so that would be very good for you. I’m glad to hear your mom and dad are together again.

albert @ 9:51 pm on 01/12/2012

Go Miley and Liam very good looking couple. You really have grown into a lovely lady. I’m glad you are in the spot light still. Are you going to do more television in the future? It is really good that your dad and mom are back together again.

Tim @ 2:38 pm on 01/13/2012

@Bob Simpson: Really man? Are you THAT pathetic AND sad?

Albert @ 2:28 pm on 01/15/2012

Miley and Liam make a good couple. I like to see her happy with her man of a few years. That is good to hear that her parents are back together again.