Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson 'Journey' Out of LAX

Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson 'Journey' Out of LAX

Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson arrive at LAX Airport with smiles on their faces in Los Angeles on Thursday evening (January 12).

The twosome are set to visit Australia for the premiere of their new film, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.

The flick will premiere in Melbourne on January 15th and in Sydney on January 17th.

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was spotted out with boyfriend Austin Butler at Amoeba Music in Hollywood, looking for some new tunes.

FYI: Josh is wearing AllSaints print cigarette jeans.

15+ pics inside of Vanessa and Josh

Credit: Justin/Erik; Photos: National Photo Group, AKM
Posted to: Josh Hutcherson, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
amtfan @ 1:19 pm on 01/13/2012

ooh such a cute outfit!

TRUE VANESSA FAN FOREVER @ 1:19 pm on 01/13/2012

Awesome! Premieres are the best!

Haters Suck! @ 2:09 pm on 01/13/2012

It’s funny Josh used to be in Austins place. A certian group of fans used to hate on him all the time too. Even though both denied ever being together and I never believed they were together either, just friends. Now Austin catches all the crap and I don’t know people seem to be loving on Josh now. Just funny how things work. Hope they have a great time. Should be a fun trip.

muse @ 3:17 pm on 01/13/2012

Awww yay Vanessa is coming…AND Josh :)
Too bad I wont be able to see them. Hope they have fun here. Cant wait to see it :)

BARBARA @ 3:24 pm on 01/13/2012

BARBARA @ 3:32 pm on 01/13/2012

I don’t hate austin i just don’t like him, i love Vanessa,but there is something about this guy i don’t like, alot of you didn’t like her ex, and i repected that, repect, other peoples, opinion.i’m glad she is working on her career, she and josh are so happy, i saw a picture of her and josh at the peoples award, they were sitting next to each other, they were having a great time. i’m happy for both of them, frankly i have always like josh, he always seem to be a good person. i did see austin in a picture of him, and ashley, from last nite.they looked they were having a great time.

Haters Suck! @ 3:44 pm on 01/13/2012

@Barbara
well I think that’s completely unfair. Yeah I may not like her ex but at least I gave him 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc number of chances before I started not to like him. You have been hard on Austin from day one not even trying
to like him. Why? What has he done that’s so wrong? You won’t give him a chance because you have a feelin about him? Well I think that’s disrespectful.

gummybear @ 3:49 pm on 01/13/2012

so pleased for her career I can’t wait to see another amazing dress on her soon , I hope she has fun with josh and the other co stars

jaded @ 4:11 pm on 01/13/2012

How pretty is she? I wish I were on my way to Melbourne. I had the opportunity to live there for 2 1/2 years and loved it.

troian @ 6:03 pm on 01/13/2012

V HOTT ASS¡¡¡¡

maria @ 6:54 pm on 01/13/2012

@Haters Suck!: I think what I don’t understand, is that being with Austin is her choice for now, and we should respect that if we are fans. I think Barbara doesn’t trust his motives, but only time will tell us the kind of man AustinWill be to Vanessa. I think we should reserve our judgment until more time has passed. So far, he seems loving, attentive, and gentlemanly. I’ll take that for now, and hope to see he genuinely cares for her. She deserves that, because of the true and loyal woman she is.

maria @ 8:18 pm on 01/13/2012

@Haters Suck!: I was directing that more to Barbara, cause we are already giving him a chance to prove himself. Others are not, and that’s just sad.

susan @ 9:07 pm on 01/13/2012

Candies has replaced Vanessa Hudgens with Lea Michele as spokeswoman for their brand.

Deb @ 11:06 pm on 01/13/2012

Uh oh, Austin. You’d better watch out. You know what happened to her last BF when Vanessa and Josh started working together. You may end up with an EX-BF in front of your name by the time she returns.

Haters Suck! @ 11:47 pm on 01/13/2012

@deb
Well as long as austin doesn’t screw any random blonde trash while vanessas away things should be fine.
@maria
I hear you and I agree. Give the guy at least some chance to prove himself.

bella @ 12:05 am on 01/14/2012

that´s all the photos of Josh???… mmm :(

maria @ 12:12 am on 01/14/2012

@Deb: Ok, Deb, just shut up. Like you always say, where’s the proof????? Stop “spewing” lies unless you have concrete proof. There is NO way Josh had ANYthing to do with their breakup. They were friends of a brother/ sister nature at the time of the split, and Vanessa and Zac were seen together after the apparent split, very much together, until he came home NC after visiting her, and whatever with Tereasa Palmer happened. Those are facts, and you are fabricating lies. Vanessa was not seen in public for weeks after that, while Zac was living it up with Aussie girls and clubs. Again facts. So let’s not go back there. She did NOT cheat on Zac. May I remind you of all the rumors of cheating swirling around Zac DURING the relationship. No, no proof, but YOU have none either.

Aiwen @ 3:23 am on 01/14/2012

How luck the Australian fans are!!!!!

Aiwen @ 3:24 am on 01/14/2012

How lucky the Australian fans are!!!!!

Emma @ 7:11 am on 01/14/2012

The way I see, it’s always Vanessa who first try touching
Austin barely does something affectionate to her

Please don’t be so emotional ahead of the other
Pushing and pulling plays are necessary between lovers’ love affair, Vanessa

kaya @ 7:12 am on 01/14/2012

The way I see, it’s always Vanessa who first try touching
Austin barely does something affectionate to her

Please don’t be so emotional ahead of the other
Pushing and pulling plays are necessary between lovers’ love affair, Vanessa!!!!

angel @ 7:13 am on 01/14/2012

The way I see, it’s always Vanessa who first try touching
Austin barely does something affectionate to her

Please don’t be so emotional ahead of the other

yets @ 8:53 am on 01/14/2012

enjoy V.
God Bless.

Lauren lipkin @ 9:17 am on 01/14/2012

Maria
How old are you?
You are very annoying and no one cares about your stories
And the teresa palmer thing never happened,

Gonzo @ 11:24 am on 01/14/2012

@Lauren lipkin: You are annoying also forever stalking the Zac and Vanessa boards who are you? Zac has been pictured with even his ninjas female friends drinking it up and was posted on Perez Hilton at least Vanessa is dating Austin and can do what she wants with him. Her and Josh and her family always stated Josh and her were just friends. Go get your Zac doll and practice your make out techniques.

Pages: [1] 2 »