Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler Hit the Beach!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler Hit the Beach!

Vanessa Hudgens watches her shirtless beau Austin Butler paddleboard in the ocean on Friday (January 20) in Hawaii.

The 23-year-old Journey 2: The Mysterious Island actress and her guy spent the day on the beach, ate some lunch together, and sunbathed. Also spotted paddleboarding in the water was Josh Hutcherson, Vanessa‘s Journey 2 co-star.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Austin were spotted kissing and having fun in the ocean!

“I like surfing but don’t like the water soooo this is my version. Dryplaygroundsurfing. Skills.” Vanessa wrote on her blog, along with a picture of herself surfing on land!

10+ pics inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

Posted to: Austin Butler, Josh Hutcherson, Shirtless, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
yets @ 8:50 am on 01/21/2012

gosh…. josh and Austin together
now where is Zac.

sky10 @ 8:59 am on 01/21/2012

Look at that!Vanessa is realy beautiful and Josh is cute too.

zanessafan @ 9:07 am on 01/21/2012

Aww look at that! Austin and Josh, both rumored to be Vanessa’s boyfriend, are together. HAHAHAHAH.. :D

But still, ZANESSA is the best. ??

Aiwen @ 9:11 am on 01/21/2012

@yets: Hahahahah u r funny!!!now where is Zac????!!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 10:31 am on 01/21/2012

It is nice to see Vanessa austin and Josh getting along and enjoying themselves it’s fun to see. Also saw The Rock is on the island aswell. Now that’s the pic I want one with Vanessa and The rock two of my all time favorite people. That makes Vanessa part of Team Bring It. Boots to asses baby.

babyvlover @ 12:10 pm on 01/21/2012

Her dress looks beautiful and I love the new extentions. She just gotta match the hair colors. I love that all of them getting a long so well.

gummybear @ 12:54 pm on 01/21/2012

She looks stunning Austin is one hell of a lucky guy he better be greatful for having a girl with that body

hermaione @ 3:20 pm on 01/21/2012

seeing this the latest pics of v and austin in hawai i realize that they don’t have a clue what love really means…sometimes i feel sorry for v don’t get me wrong she’s terrific person i have never doubt about it but i think she always had the freedom to do whatever she wants and “being yourself ” that’s what she said in one of her latest interview on journey promo.. yes i agree with that but based in my personal experience i’ll dare to say that freedom to do whatever you want no matter what the people think isn’t that amazing if you don’t put limits at some point when i was younger i felt alone even when i had a boyfriend and family i felt empty. sometimes i wonder why vanessa decided to do yoga and why she has the need to be loved by someone i’m just guessing maybe she’s hiding something but you’ll never know

babyvlover @ 3:50 pm on 01/21/2012

@hermaione: what a bullshit. Why she should be hiding something because she has a boyfriend?? Half of the people on earth would be “hiding” something. And what the hell has yoga to do with it???? Almost every woman does yoga. Gosh I’ve never heard such crap.
V is a sophisticated person who works really hard and did some amazing work last year and she has a new boyfriend now with whom she likes to spend time with and they are doing normal couple things, just with the difference that they getting pictured. But she stays true to herself because she doesn’t mind that. She would hide something (Austin and her love for him) when she would avoid kissing him because she is a afraid a pap is behind the next corner.
Was she hiding somethin in the 5 years she was with Zac? Nope! I bet you are hiding something! Stop talking such ****.

BARBARA @ 4:13 pm on 01/21/2012

HERMAIONE, I agree, actors are insure, alot of them are, Vanessa said last year, she does not need a man, to make her happy, i think she does, you don” have a reltionship, for 5+ years, and not feel it, you share your life that long, i”ve seen it time and again, they jump into other relatetionship, you get lonely, first after zac, then shortley josh, then it is austin, some people have to be loved, her and ashley t, have to have a man in there life, i really believe this relationship, is going to last, this is no true love, they are sexualy attracted to each other, that is want they base it on, which will never last.

Katty @ 4:21 pm on 01/21/2012

Look at that guys….another Austin/Vanessa update with no PDA. We should all aplaud.

Haters Suck! @ 4:55 pm on 01/21/2012

@babyvlover
I completley agree with you. I’m sorry hermaione you are a nice person i’ve seen you commenting here a lot but that comment was complete crap.
@Barbara
again you’ve never even given this relationship or Austin a chance. Would it make you feel better if Austin went to a strip club or stuck his tounge in another girls mouth. If this relationship lasts it lasts if I doesn’t oh well. But if it doesn’t Vanessa is never going to go back to the person you want her t be with. One of these days you’re going to have to accept that.

babyvlover @ 6:21 pm on 01/21/2012

@Haters Suck!: Thanks and I can just agree to you, too. I’m sick off the people hating on Austin and V.

When it won’t last, it won’t and when it does, good. It’s Nessa’s decisions and we should support it as her fans. But some of you clearly aren’t. Judging her by her boyfriends. You should judge her by her work and personality.

eat me @ 7:24 pm on 01/21/2012

@babylover are sure about that we should judge vanessa on her personality? So it’s ok if i say she’s not really beautiful and she’s ugly????

eat me @ 7:31 pm on 01/21/2012

LOL i’m sure every one will be on fire on my comment hahahhahahaha blame your co-fan baby lover for giving me freedom to say that…. Go ahead burst your frustration on me i don’t care what ever explanation your going to say i’m off…..ciao!

Candela @ 8:33 pm on 01/21/2012

@eat me:

i’m agree with U! ;)

Maria @ 8:50 pm on 01/21/2012

Why can’t Vanessa just DATE Austin, without all this silly speculation if it will last??? You don’t end up with 99.9% of the guys you date, only one. She has not dated other guys since she was 17. Give her a freakin’ break, and let her do what she should be doing……experiencing other men to see what it is she’s looking for.

ProudLesbian! @ 9:50 pm on 01/21/2012

Oh my goodness she looks HOOTT!

hermaione @ 12:35 am on 01/22/2012

@babyvlover: chill out girl.. I just made a assumption based on my situation that is not necessarily applied to Vanessa i already know that we’re different kind of people with different ideas or feelings or whatever.
Well at least @BARBARA: can understand my point of view than maybe is crap but it was real for me .

hermaione @ 12:41 am on 01/22/2012

Well at least @BARBARA: can understand my point of view than maybe is crap for some of you but it was real for me .

lei @ 1:26 am on 01/22/2012

wow Austin is Hot!!!

Tsquared @ 2:22 am on 01/22/2012

Doesn’t this guy ever work? Seems like Austin spends a lot of time following V around. I like her chemistry with Josh, wished they’d give it a go, they just seem so compatible!

Lilly @ 2:56 am on 01/22/2012

@hermaione:
I don’t know if Vanessa is hiding anything, but you appear to be hiding periods. Perhaps you could look for some before your next 800+ character post.

VanFav @ 3:00 am on 01/22/2012

@gummybear:
That is so shallow. There’s more to Vanessa than her body.

e @ 8:08 am on 01/22/2012

Vanessa looks great and I saw that she will be on Jay Leno Show Fabruary 1:

Wednesday, February 1 – Guests include Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter, The Woman in Black), Vanessa Hudgens and musical guest Evanescence

Dan, Vanessa and Evanescence, what a fantastic line-up, can’t wait to see that one.

Pages: [1] 2 »