Ashley Tisdale: Equinox Workout Woman

Ashley Tisdale: Equinox Workout Woman

Ashley Tisdale keeps the bill of her ball cap low as she leaves Equinox Gym in West Hollywood, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon (January 24).

The 26-year-old actress has been working hard at Blondie Girl Productions for the past couple weeks. She even had a special visitor come by recently — niece Mikayla!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

“Apparently @jenkellytisdale thought it was bring ur daughter to work day ;)” Ash jokingly tweeted to her big sis.

Over the weekend, Ash was spotted at the UNICEF Charity Concert supporting Selena Gomez and Big Time Rush.

Tisdale-workout ashley tisdale equinox workout 01
Tisdale-workout ashley tisdale equinox workout 02
Tisdale-workout ashley tisdale equinox workout 03
Tisdale-workout ashley tisdale equinox workout 04
Tisdale-workout ashley tisdale equinox workout 05

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

beyoncefan @ 12:07 am on 01/26/2012

I spy a new dimple in the chin.

sam @ 1:18 am on 01/26/2012

beauty

lilian @ 1:19 am on 01/26/2012

ur niece is sooo cute > <!

irene @ 3:39 am on 01/26/2012

new pics of ashley going to the salon the day after those pics were taken have surfaced. seriously, what does she do apart from going to the gym and the salon???

instead of following her to those places so we get the same pics day after day, the truth is that paps, if they actually need so many pics of ashley, could follow her to other places or when she’s with other people (given they have to follow her, I mean… if they didn’t follow her at all or just some days I bet it’ll be better). I doubt she only does those things during her days, tbh… and I know that! you only have to see her instagram or her friends’ instagram to see she does more things (goes out with them, or with martin johnson…) – it’d be less tiring…and less ridiculous :/

jen @ 12:13 pm on 01/26/2012

she looks great but we always see her going to the gym and the salon

eclecticandyoung.blogspot.com

Kelly martineau @ 1:01 pm on 01/26/2012

Thats all ashley does is go to the gym. BOREDING!!!!!!!

Kelly martineau @ 1:03 pm on 01/26/2012

that’s ashley does is go to the gym or be with her boyfriend. BOREDING!!!!1 BOREDING!!!!

kkkl @ 1:53 am on 01/27/2012

it was just said that she works BEHIND the camera, not in front of. Learn to read? You bunch of jealous little twats, she’s got the money and the beauty, and you got..? Of yes, a filthy keyboard in front of you and you type words such as “b itch” with your fingers full of chocolate. The only thing you poor ppl can ever afford to. Get a life?

tina @ 5:45 am on 01/27/2012

Poor Ashley, no work these days?? Can anyone say has been.
She can change her hair color and have a great body, but she still is yesterday’s news. Hope she saved some of all the money she earned at Disney. She’s gonna need it!

irene @ 7:06 am on 01/27/2012

@kkkl:

not exactly. I’m not attacking her nor I’m jealous of her. I go to the salon 4-5 times per year cause I can wash my own hair in my home and I can take care of it just fine. to go to the salon 4 times per week is too much, even for a celeb. don’t tell me it’s the normal thing to do cause it’s not.

of course she has the money and she can do whatever she wants… but to attack people who think that this salon thing is getting out of hand is kinda ridiculous. you can be the best fan in the world yet see things that are not normal or… kinda weird – like this salon thing.

other than that, peace!