Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Dancing Darlings

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Dancing Darlings

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale leave Millennium Dance Complex on Monday (Feburary 6) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old Journey 2 actress walked backwards to her car to avoid photographers, while Ashley, 26, laughed nearby.

Last week, the BFFs hit up the same studio for a private session, where they danced to Beyonce‘s “Run the World (Girls).”

Later that night, Ashley came out to support Vanessa at the premiere of her latest film, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.

10+ pictures inside of Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens leaving Millennium Dance Complex…

Tisdale-studio ashley tisdale vanessa hudgens dance studio 01

jen @ 8:09 pm on 02/06/2012

aww they’re so cute :)

eclecticandyoung.blogspot.com

annii @ 8:13 pm on 02/06/2012

vanessa <3

maria @ 8:29 pm on 02/06/2012

Too funny! I love how they can just be silly in dealing with the paps!

Haters Suck! @ 8:34 pm on 02/06/2012

I want another video. Sorry that last one spoiled me Vanessa was just so hot in it. I think the answer to this is no but are they planning something special with this dance practice like a project or something or just having fun and staying in shape with it. I’m assuming the latter.

Xo @ 8:34 pm on 02/06/2012

Aww poor V! She hates the paps. I hope these were nicer than the ones outside the premiere.

annii @ 8:39 pm on 02/06/2012

lol Vanessa is levitating <3 hahaha love her

Haters Suck! @ 8:40 pm on 02/06/2012

@Maria
I agree. Off topic And sorry to add to your disappointment but damn it your boys let me, they let me down hard.

annii @ 8:49 pm on 02/06/2012

@Haters Suck!:
Vanessa is such a natural dancer <3
and there are pictures with her boyfriend today too <3

malu @ 9:07 pm on 02/06/2012

cute!!cute!!cute!!

another dance video pleeeaaasssseee!!!!:))

mykamicks @ 9:17 pm on 02/06/2012

they really into dancing lately. it flash back on me their HSM days…

Boji @ 9:24 pm on 02/06/2012

Yay, another dance workout, the best way to exercise, something you love doing. I think these 2 BFF s are adorable. Trust Vanessa to walk backwards. She’s so fun.

ROXY @ 9:32 pm on 02/06/2012

yay!!! another girl time :) lol Vanessa is so funny walking backwards but paps do get annoyiing sometimes. I love their energy to dance, great work out…hopefully another video haha i wish i was as good as them…..it’s good that they have kept their friendship for so long-it says a lot.

maria @ 9:34 pm on 02/06/2012

@Haters Suck!: Really bad, wasn’t it? Leading until a few minutes left. Damn, that one was tough to swallow. But having said that, they had the worst defense in the NFL, but got there anyway, by sheer determination and brilliant coaching. They were very flawed with that defense, and were the brunt of all kinds of trash talk on sports radio all season. They really had no business getting there, so it was a testament to them that they did. Sometimes things just don’t go our way. But, man, we were gutted over that one.

amtfan @ 10:05 pm on 02/06/2012

@Haters Suck!: I think they are just doing it for fun! :) like to stay in shape and stuff.

anyway, love vashley. totally cute.

Haters Suck! @ 10:39 pm on 02/06/2012

@maria
I thought you had it i really did. like i said im no fan of NE but i seriously can’t stand the Giants being a Cowboy fan so i wanted to see u win so this is gonna drive me crazy till next year. Plus i have to pay off my bets to two of my friends. Not money, i woulda rather lost money cause its going to suck. Oh well on to basketball for me and seeing journey 2 on Friday will cheer me up LOL

Boji @ 10:49 pm on 02/06/2012

@ haters suck, you will enjoy it. I loved the comedic banter between the rock and Michael Caine not to mention Vanessa’s hotness. Then there’s Luis Guzman who’s the clown and of course, josh showing off his youthful physical prowess. The rock really impressed, he’s so talented.

sophie @ 11:27 pm on 02/06/2012

i want more vanessa… hahhaa

sophie @ 11:28 pm on 02/06/2012

@Haters Suck!:
yay another videooooooo! i hope we get another one…

sophie @ 11:32 pm on 02/06/2012

and i saw Journey 2, the movie is #1 in latinoamerica! is a really good family adventure! a really good film, so funny and with really good effects! Vanessa looks SO FLAWLESS! and her chemistry with Josh is amazing (her best co star so far <3)

... @ 11:36 pm on 02/06/2012

BEAUTIFUL extensions, hunn…..kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bella @ 11:41 pm on 02/06/2012

love nessa^^

Aiwen @ 11:43 pm on 02/06/2012

Such wonderful girls!!!!!!!

mags @ 11:45 pm on 02/06/2012

i hope she do another journey, i want her to go to the moon with josh hutcherson love the chemistry.

Haters Suck! @ 11:48 pm on 02/06/2012

@boji
im sure i will enjoy it, it looks like such a fun film. And ive always been a fan of The Rock ever since his wrestling days which im kinda glad to see him going back too. He’s just an awsome guy so combine him and the hottness of vanessa and im so in. i glad to see it doing so well internationally too hopefully that will continue.

katalina @ 2:00 am on 02/07/2012

why didn’t the paps just walk to the other side ? lmfao

Pages: [1] 2 »