Lily Collins: Exclusive 'Mirror, Mirror' Pics!

Lily Collins: Exclusive 'Mirror, Mirror' Pics!

Lily Collins sizes up a gorgeous new dress in this exclusive new still from Mirror, Mirror.

Opening March 30th, the flick is a modernized telling of the classic fairy tale from The Brothers Grimm.

Mirror Mirror summary: When Snow White’s (Lily Collins) beauty wins the heart of the prince (Armie Hammer) that she desperately pursues, the Queen (Julia Roberts) banishes her to the forest, where a ravening man-eating beast hungrily awaits.

Rescued by a band of diminutive highway robbers, Snow White grows into an indomitable young woman determined to take back her realm from the treacherous Queen. With the support of her subjects, she roars into action in an epic battle.

Lily-mirror lily collins mirror exclusive pics 01
Lily-mirror lily collins mirror exclusive pics 02
Lily-mirror lily collins mirror exclusive pics 03

Photos: Relativity Media
Posted to: Exclusive, Lily Collins

Emma @ 12:33 pm on 02/21/2012

Lily is sooooooo AWESOME !

sam @ 12:56 pm on 02/21/2012

I saw the trailer for this movie and even Julia Roberts is BAD. As far as this Lily girl, her acting (in the trailer) can be described as three syllable: TER-RI-BLE. And usually the trailer includes some of the best parts.

peggy @ 2:30 pm on 02/21/2012

She was seen with Zac Efrom so now she gets post after post which is probably the point and I agree the trailer is awful

simone @ 3:06 pm on 02/21/2012

My mum knows Lily and she is very nice.give her a chance she has only started acting in major movies.Do you think her mum wants to read all this being said about her daughter.It is not very nice she only wants to do something she loves doing.when you put all these comments do remember only right things that you would be quite happy reading about yourself

simone @ 3:24 pm on 02/21/2012

And yes I was in a hurry I do know I put right instead of write

good-one @ 3:47 pm on 02/21/2012

Lily’s a cutie. The trailer looks fine to me. It just looks like it’s geared to a younger demographic than Kristen Stewart’s.

Whatever @ 6:12 pm on 02/21/2012

@simone: Lots of people dream of acting, but don’t have daddy’s money like Lily. Poor little rich girl. And wanting to act doesn’t mean you have any talent. And she doesn’t. And mummy better toughen up, cause Holywood is full of hate, jealousy, and evil people.

simone @ 7:17 pm on 02/21/2012

whatever reply
I am sorry you feel that way towards Lily.I would also say that she is very grounded and not a poor little rich girl as you put it.I never said her mother could not handle hollywood I can assure you she can.I just said it is not nice for her or Lily to read these comments which I know they doThey are both really nice people and her mum has done a lot to help the poor in LA.

Ann @ 5:41 pm on 02/26/2012

I agree with Simone. Lily seems very well-grounded for her age. Give some credit to some of the new young actresses in Hollywood who are working hard to showcase their talents like Emma, Jennifer, Hailee, Rooney, Kristen. Not all are hard partiers like Lindsay, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson at the time.

Em @ 10:36 am on 07/12/2013

I actually thought lily Collins did quite well in this movie. She’s a pretty girl who looks the part and plays a character with a nice mix of sweetness and spunk. The dwarves were also quite memorable and I didn’t mind the prince and Julia Roberts as the queen. It’s a bit cheesy but still nice and good fun.

Iagree with your comments