Zendaya: 'Something To Dance For' Video Sneak Peek!

Zendaya: 'Something To Dance For' Video Sneak Peek!

Check out this short sneak peek of Zendaya‘s upcoming video for “Something To Dance For”!

The 15-year-old actress debuted the new track on Radio Disney late last week and the music video is on it’s way!

“ok so it’s a PEAK….I know!! lol but take a look!! can’t wait for the whole thing!!!” Zendaya tweeted.

“Something To Dance For” will be featured on Shake It Up: Live 2 Dance soundtrack, out March 20th.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Zendaya’s new music video?

Zendaya – “Something To Dance For” Teaser

Posted to: Zendaya

Nadi @ 11:21 am on 03/01/2012

Yes , Hah I’m so so excited to hear :) I LOVE Watch me , Swag it out , Dig Down Deeper and last song Up , Up and Away . Just I Love Z ‘s songs . She is AMAZING actress . She is INCREDIBLE TALENT . Love you Z :)

good-one @ 1:46 pm on 03/01/2012

Saw Autumn Miller on last week’s Shake It UP (S02E13: “Copy Kat it Up”). Yay.

Jason @ 2:24 pm on 03/01/2012

“ok so it’s a PEAK”? Peak?? I think she meant peek. This doesn’t really say much for the tutors they have on set. Zendaya should go to a real school.

Dave @ 9:09 am on 03/03/2012

I love Zendaya so much that if she had bad breath I’d want to kiss her anyway. She suffers from bad material and bad production though. I don’t know if it’s her choices or if Disney just gives her bad material. If she ever gets some good material, then look out!

i zendaya i got your autogragh its in my room i love your dancing on shake it up i also got the cd

Lyssa @ 3:38 pm on 03/12/2012

to be honest i think she could do better. her and bella thorne need better material. Zendaya obviously has somewhat of a voice she needs to use it to her advantage. i really don’t think she should be working with disneys record label. she should take her voice elsewhere

gloryrock @ 6:46 pm on 03/14/2012

love that song something to dance for tell bella i said hi

tiago @ 8:19 am on 09/22/2012

vc e linda q namota comico

tiago @ 8:22 am on 09/22/2012