Demi Lovato: Platinum Status Flyer

Demi Lovato: Platinum Status Flyer

Demi Lovato is all smiles as she passes security at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (March 12).

The 19-year-old musician headed back to Texas for a little downtime.

“Off to Texas! I love getting out of LA..” Demi tweeted.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Demi Lovato

Demi added, “COOL! I’m ‘Platinum Status’ at the airport now because I’ve flown so much.. Don’t have to take off my shoes anymore!!”

FYI: Demi is wearing Ash “Trash” studded motorcycl eboots.

TELL JJJ: Do you have a flight status?

15+ pics inside…

Demi-platinum demi lovato platinum status 13
Demi-platinum demi lovato platinum status 14
Demi-platinum demi lovato platinum status 15

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Doug @ 3:40 pm on 03/13/2012

Thank you for the pictures Just Jared. When I listen to the Taylor Swift song ” Last Kiss” I run a pictorial of Demi through my mind and your pictures add to that …so thank you……Although I will never have a last kiss there is a line in the song “I’ll watch your life through pictures” ….

kerrie @ 5:06 pm on 03/13/2012

@ Doug — Stay Strong Doug surely as much as you love Demi she at the very least would be glad to meet you and take a picture. Then you can really have a picture to run through your mind as you play the song.

demi lovesvodka @ 6:28 pm on 03/13/2012

i wonder how many ppl she punched out on this flight

Harry styles @ 12:20 am on 03/14/2012

@demi lovesvodka: If you were on it, then I’d say you.

Nijah @ 2:11 am on 03/14/2012

@demi lovesvodka:

..Really? Stop bullying this girl. Seriously, you have no life. You take the time to look up Demi articles, just to say bad things. A hater is a confused admirer.

pe @ 5:33 am on 03/14/2012

“i wonder how many ppl she punched out on this flight”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Doug @ 6:27 am on 03/14/2012

@Nijah —- I’ve tried to help Demilovesvodka and they never replied back. I just wish they didn’t think this is all a joke. I’m so tired. Just want everyone back happy its almost Spring. The girl ( demi) is all smiles now. The documentary is out. We’re moving on. Let’s just all have a good time. Demilovesvodka ( you can laugh when I say this I can live with it ) I will pray for you tonight. I just closed my eyes and prayed just now.

paul @ 10:10 am on 03/14/2012

Demi Lovato .. for me .. she is famous for her pity story and she proposing a girl and hiding themselves in rehab before the law