One Direction: New Series Coming to Nickelodeon!

One Direction: New Series Coming to Nickelodeon!

One Direction hits the orange carpet at the 2012 Nickelodeon Upfront presentation held at Rose Theater, Jazz at Lincoln Center on Wednesday afternoon (March 14) in New York City.

The guys — Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall – have joined the Nickelodeon family! The network has inked a deal with the band for a project in the near future.

Also pictured: Brittany Underwood, Melissa Ordway, Cody Longo and Justin Wilczynski who star in the upcoming Hollywood Heights which is based on Televisa telenovela, Alcanzar Una Estrella. There are 80 one-hour episodes currently in production and the show will debut on Nick at Nite in June.

ARE YOU EXCITED for these new shows?

1d-heights one direction hollywood heights 01
1d-heights one direction hollywood heights 02
1d-heights one direction hollywood heights 03
1d-heights one direction hollywood heights 04

Credit: Larry Busacca; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Cody Longo, Melissa Ordway, One Direction

Pages: [1] 2 »
Ana @ 10:38 pm on 03/15/2012

i love the boys to death and will support them through whatever but nick will ruin them, management will restrict them from being the boys everyone love because little kids will start to watch them

Angeline @ 10:43 pm on 03/15/2012

HAILLLL NO. NO NO NO / I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. CRAP.

Kelly S. @ 10:57 pm on 03/15/2012

NO! I just can’t stand it! Whoever, but not them! Plus, Big Time Rush should be the only boyband on Nickelodeon, so I don’t think this is a good idea…

Mckenzie @ 11:00 pm on 03/15/2012

what exactly does “new project” and “near future” mean???

Ellie @ 11:04 pm on 03/15/2012

i love 1D to pieces …. but plz they cant become like BTR, which are not good at all…. just don`t do tv shows boys , you`re awesome singers…

though i wouldn`t mind watching harry`s face on tv over and over (love him so much!!!)

Gilmore @ 11:06 pm on 03/15/2012

It’s gonna be reality right? Please be reality. Oh my lord I can’t handle anything scripted, just please be reality, because just.. no.

Raven @ 11:07 pm on 03/15/2012

IS THIS A JOKE??? NO I AM NOT EXCITED

Diane @ 11:13 pm on 03/15/2012

I love the guys! And they dont need to have a show to be famous :/ They are already famous.
But, if thats what they want, then of course ill go along with it, but those are just my thoughts.
They are teenaged men, and they always have their dirty funny moments! But with a show, that will have to stop, and that will seriously suck :( <3 x
I just hope they dont change

Carla @ 11:26 pm on 03/15/2012

This is not true omg….

Emma @ 11:28 pm on 03/15/2012

LOVE One Direction, can’t wait for the tv show.

GAbi @ 12:03 am on 03/16/2012

No One Direction are already huge and amazing. I’m sure most fans would agree to not have them on a show!!!!!

1D fan @ 12:18 am on 03/16/2012

Yesterday, Liam said this wasn’t true…

1dhen @ 12:59 am on 03/16/2012

not a program say they are preparing a special concert

lol @ 2:07 am on 03/16/2012

F**K OFF OMG AW HELL TO THE NO
PISS THE HELL OFF, NICKELODEON!!! you bloody idiots!!
STAY AWAY FROM 1D SRSLY!

lol @ 2:10 am on 03/16/2012

PLEASE, SOMETHING HAPPEN TO NICKELODEON TO PREVENT THIS TRAVESTY FROM HAPPENING!!
MAYBE A COUPLE OF METEORS WILL CRASH IN TO THE NICK BUILDINGS,
OR A TORNADO STRIKES OR ALL THEIR FILMING EQUIPMENT GETS STOLEN OR SOMETHING

NOOOOOOO :( I HATE YOU NICKELODEON AND 1D MANAGEMENT

This is me @ 2:48 am on 03/16/2012

why?! just why nickelodeon?! if this is true, please let the boys be themselves! Not something scripted :(

mishyB @ 3:40 am on 03/16/2012

Wow. Just no.

Just no @ 6:21 am on 03/16/2012

The fact that Liam said he had no idea what was going on means the boys probably had no say in the decision whatsoever, which makes the fans extremely upset. We want them to be taken seriously, as credible singers, and by their management team signing them up to do this, it’s like they’re throwing all of that out the window. They’re going to be looked upon as a kiddie band, when all us directioners know damn well that they are the complete opposite. They swear, they smoke, they talk about ***** and boobs, they are NOT meant for Nickleodean.
Like take a look a Justin Bieber. Scooter did everything he could to make sure Justin wouldn’t be taken over by Disney. One Direction’s management team seems to have just thrown them into Nickelodean without any other thought.
My only hope is that it’s not an actual TV show. Maybe it’s a one hour special or something, idk. And please, for the love of God, don’t script them.

Dexan @ 6:41 am on 03/16/2012

OK! I like 1D and everything but if they made a show shouldn’t it be made, based and shown in the UK first as they are a BRITISH & IRISH band! God thanks america! *Sarcasm Intended*

athanasia @ 7:07 am on 03/16/2012

OMG no no no. I’m guessing that it will be scripted and the akward. No no no. Plz boys don’t follow the steps of Jonas Brothers and end up like them. You’re soo much bigger and better than them. Please no no no.

maila @ 9:55 am on 03/16/2012

I don’t want them to do any kind of show that will turn into a BTR/JONAS type show. They should just stick to the singing and try not to be everywhere or people will get bored of them.

chloe @ 10:15 am on 03/16/2012

Nooo!

Steph @ 10:41 am on 03/16/2012

one direction + nickelodeon = slow career ruiner …. no one over 19 is going to want to listen to them if they are fan-girling alongside a 5 year old just saying.

Emma @ 11:31 am on 03/16/2012

YES Thank you Nickelodeon, can’t wait for the show. One Direction are sooooooooo A W E S O M E ! LOVE from the U.S.

Victoria @ 12:13 pm on 03/16/2012

Please tell me this is not happening! I love the band, but I just don’t want them to go all BTR. Besides, they’re fine the way they are I don’t want them to lose their natural side of them. If they join nick, they’ll have to then act all pure and innocent for the 8 year old girls!!!!! God, what will happen to Nialler, Hazza, Daddy Direction, DJ Malik, and BOOBEAR!!!!!! I like them the way they are already!!!!!!

Please tell me it’s going to be reality, and not scripted!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 »