Nathalia Ramos: Not Returning to 'House of Anubis'

Nathalia Ramos: Not Returning to 'House of Anubis'

Nathalia Ramos shows her support for the Relay for Life Marathon as she arrives at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (March 31).

“I wore my @relayforlife Tshirt to the KCAs in support of my best friend. I’m really glad I got the opportunity to support an amazing cause,” the 19-year-old actress tweeted about her outfit choice. JJJ got the scoop on her story, so stay tuned!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nathalia Ramos

Sad news for House of Anubis fans — if the show gets picked up for a third season, Nathalia won’t be returning, her reps tell JJJ.

Instead, Nathalia is going back to USC to concentrate on her studies. She hasn’t quit acting altogether though — Nathalia is working on a new movie right now called Resident Advisor.

ARE YOU SAD Nathalia won’t be returning to House of Anubis? 10+ pics inside…

Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 01
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 02
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 03
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 04
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 05
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 06
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 07
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 08
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 09
Nathalia-kcas nathalia ramos kids choice awards 10

Credit: Adriana M. Barraza, Alberto E. Rodriguez, Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty, WENN
Posted to: 2012 Kids Choice Awards, Nathalia Ramos

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
susan @ 3:06 pm on 04/02/2012

It will be a bummer w/ out Nathalia. Her character, Nina, was the main character. I really do not know what they will do now. I love the show & all the other characters & actors, but I don’t know how it’ll work w/ out Nathalia/Nina… Unless they get someone else to play Nina.
I do wish her luck on her studies, though!

Phoebe @ 3:51 pm on 04/02/2012

THIS BETTER BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

max @ 4:47 pm on 04/02/2012

wonder why the other cast havnt said anythin?? seems a bit wierd…

catherine @ 5:02 pm on 04/02/2012

It’s sucks that Nathalies leaving, but it will be easier to explore a new story without her. shes not my favrite character anyway

Chris @ 10:56 am on 04/03/2012

I’m really sad… I watched the German and Dutch show, and there Nina were still on the show. :)

laura @ 2:48 pm on 04/03/2012

I respect her decision 110%, but now a S3 is even more unlikely!

james @ 3:37 am on 04/04/2012

okay i think nathalia is out of the show

Primrose @ 3:03 pm on 04/04/2012

Of course we’ll all miss her, but her education must be very important. Besides there are still all the other amazing characters. Maybe we’ll learn a bit more about Eddie or something, since he’s like the chosen one too… So, as @Susan said, lets wish her the best of luck with her new movie and with her studies! Hopefully she will deicide to return to HoA but until then let’s just keep hoping, hey? xx

mileysha @ 9:57 am on 04/06/2012

this is so mess up . without nathalia hoa wouldnt be the same . i’ve been a fan of nathalia since she did the movie BRATZ . im happy for her that shes going back to her studies but cant she do hoa at the same time ? if nathalia is not going to be in season 3 of hoa , might as well cancel season 3 because nobody else could play nina martin better than nathalia ramos :)

mileisha @ 10:48 am on 04/06/2012

this is so mess up i mean without nathalia hoa wouldnt b the same. im one of nathalias biggest fans ever since she did the movie BRATZ. im happy that shes goin to her studies but cant she do hoa at the same time ? if nathalia isnt going to be in hoa for season 3 , might as well not even think doing a season 3 because nobody could play nina martin better than nathalia ramos . she can not be replaced :)

Starstreaker @ 1:14 pm on 04/07/2012

All I have to say good luck to her.

And good luck to the director, the writer/s of the script, and the producer I guess. Her leaving would make it really hard to keep up the awesome show.

Their viewers expect nothing but the best from them.

Achiaa @ 5:15 pm on 04/07/2012

Ok Guys They Are Finding A Replacement for Nathalia So It wont continue without her im sure the replacment they find will be really good and No its Not and april Fools joke sorry. And The other Star Know On Her Last Day on set Jade Ramsey Made Her A Cake Its on Her Twitter And the Other Stars Are Respecting Her Privacy as She Personally Asked Them To Keep It Hush Hush I Hope This Helps Guys! I LOVE Nathlia Ramos Im A Ramosa!

mARIO @ 4:27 pm on 04/09/2012

No puede ser :( .

Mario @ 4:28 pm on 04/09/2012

No puede ser :(

alex @ 8:48 pm on 04/09/2012

gutted shes not coming back :( .. HOA won’t be the same without her :(

She better not leave HOA! It just wont be the same!! :( Her education is important, but I wish she would finish the show before she returns to her schoolwork! I hope she knows how dissapointed her fans will be! (Including me and other people!) Here’s a link, comment, put your name. This peition will be sent to Nick and Nathalia’s emails by May 24 2012. Help us keep her from leaving! And, if you dont have a Deviant Art, please make one JUST TO HELP US! I know some true HOA fans would! Please help all the fans, me and star46783 (Her DA account) Keep her from leaving!!!http://star46783.deviantart.com/journal/Petition-Operation-KNRFLHoA-294269108 And also comment on my page:http://wafflewafflez.deviantart.com/ to keep her from leaving! Thank you all!!!! :)

Achiaa @ 12:40 pm on 04/11/2012

@Wafflewafflez:
YOU CANT STOP HER FROM LEAVING! Her desicion has been made and Nick cannot change her mind if you love her as much as you say you do support her instead of making her feel bad she loves her fans and HOA Will just find a replacement for Nina Martin Rumour has It The new nina Martin will Be Brad Kavanagh’s Girlfriend Sam So I Know ittl be hard getting Used to a New Nina But Rember Nothing Lasts Forever And School Is Important So let her Be! Good Luck Nathalia
Love A True Ramosa!

Abbi @ 8:30 am on 04/14/2012

i think they should wait untill she is finished with her studies so she can come back and do a season 3 it won’t be the same without her and if they got someone to replace her it still wouldn’t be the same plzzzz come back ***

sarah @ 6:36 pm on 04/17/2012

my favorite character was nina in house of anubis even they have a new girl it will not be as good as natilia i love her i am her and house of anubis biggest fan well i think. This the saddest thing i ever heard house of anubis well never be the same without nina she is the main character i wish this comment would go to natilia pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse come and do house of anubis i love you

sarah @ 6:41 pm on 04/17/2012

how could you say that without natilia house of anubis is diffrent i love natlia she is the main chaacter she is my favorite charcter

??????????? @ 7:42 pm on 04/18/2012

GONNA WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE AND IF I DONT LIKE IT IM NOT WATCHING THE REST OF THE SEASON

Nina Mak @ 10:20 pm on 04/18/2012

My FAV character is nina and THAT WILL NEVER BE DIFFRENT if they do get a new girl IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME AND I’M BEGING YOU natilia PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON’T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please don’t go IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME natilia AND I MEAN IT SO DON”T GO OR I WILL CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina @ 8:39 am on 04/21/2012

who else would hate her if she quit i literally cried

dalia @ 12:02 am on 04/22/2012

Her studies are more important but it’s a bummer she is leaving. It’s just like that tv show Dead Like Me when they made a movie they took out characters and re-casted one. But, it was still pretty good. I hope whoever will play Nina does a good job.

nina @ 12:25 pm on 05/06/2012

please please let natilia be on the show i llllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her natilia do you have to go to school you will let all your fans doown they will be sa just like me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »