Lily Collins, Logan Lerman & Nat Wolff: On the Set of 'Writers'

Lily Collins, Logan Lerman & Nat Wolff: On the Set of 'Writers'

Nat Wolff snapped some pics of costars Lily Collins and Logan Lerman on the set of Writers in North Carolina earlier this week.

The trio star in the upcoming film about the members of the Borgens family and their love interests over the course of one tumultuous year. Lily plays daughter Samantha, who is pursued by a fellow writing student (Lerman). Nat stars as Lily‘s brother, who is experiencing first love with Kate (Liana Liberato).

Patrick Schwarzenegger and Spencer Breslin also star.

“So psyched to have one of my best buds @spencerbreslin down here in North Carolina. Were playing best friends. It’ll be so easy and fun,” Nat tweeted.

Writers-set lily collins logan alex writers set 01
Writers-set lily collins logan alex writers set 02
Writers-set lily collins logan alex writers set 03

Photos: Nat Wolff Twitter
Posted to: Lily Collins, Logan Lerman, Nat Wolff

lauren @ 3:32 pm on 04/06/2012

next pr couple,lets be real

My 2 Cents @ 3:53 pm on 04/06/2012

@lauren: I agree Lauren. Jared for some reason wants to make this girl happen. Her PR must be paying him well, or paying for the pics. The thing is the more people comment about her the more hits Jared gets and he will continue to make posts about her. I don’t think she is as popular as she wants to believe. Just because you date a more popular celebrity does not entitle you to the same popularity. So bottom line if you want to make her go away don’t comment people. This will be the only time I will comment on her. I think she is pretty but when she earns her fame on her own then maybe I will pay attention instead of riding her BF’s coatails.

Zyonna @ 4:47 pm on 04/06/2012

too much PR up in here man! sheesh talk about desperate..i hadn’t even heard of her until about half a year ago (abduction)

dany @ 4:56 pm on 04/06/2012

I wonder why Lily bothers you so much? if you do not like it and just ignore!

lol @ 6:10 pm on 04/06/2012

@Zyonna: @Zyonna:@My 2 Cents: yopu peolle are seriouskly stupid arent you? Lily is being talked about cause she does movies, she is an actress she was in the movie the Blind Side, that is why she get roles cause she was in a n Oscar nominated film you retarded punks 5 year old jealous playground children didnt know of, just ignore her posts dont waste you time talking abt a person you dont like its so damn simple

Lisa @ 8:22 pm on 04/06/2012

Lily is sooooooooo AWESOME

a @ 9:10 pm on 04/06/2012

I LOVE LILYYYYY AND I LOVE LOGANNNN!!!!!

Nea @ 10:06 pm on 04/06/2012

I bet all the Lily haters here are Lauren ;) you will never go away from Lily’s news, right?

WTF @ 2:07 am on 04/07/2012

I don’t get why everyone hates Lily so much. Oh I know, it’s those shallow people who hate because of her thick eyebrows. Please haters, get a life and stop wasting it posting things to put down someone. Honestly, it’s for your own good. It’ll make you feel better about yourself.
On the other hand, I can’t wait for this movie! Logan Lerman and Lily Collins are awesome, hopefully Lily convinced Logan to play Simon in The first Mortal Instruments movie (City Of Bones) in which Lily plays Clary Fray, THE MAIN CHARACTER. This movie is going to be huge and so you haters better be prepared for buckets of Lily news to come.

shanghai @ 4:06 am on 04/07/2012

Think the girl is gorgeous and talented but I guess she will get a lot of hate because of this because people will be jealous especially if she starts dating a high profile actor for real or for PR.

Whatever @ 7:30 am on 04/07/2012

I think the girl is average, untalented, and pasty white. So unattractive.

This is me @ 8:45 am on 04/07/2012

It’s official… I need to watch this movie….

hey there! @ 9:07 am on 04/07/2012

i actually like Lilly, her mirror Mirror movie looks amazing.

Sara @ 3:22 pm on 04/07/2012

Umm I don’t care how overexposed she is right now. I dislike her

.. @ 5:26 pm on 04/07/2012

Logan Lerman <3

ladiesfirst @ 8:01 pm on 04/07/2012

why isn’t this on the normal just jared site??

kat @ 10:08 am on 04/08/2012

Two of my favorite young Hollywood people. They look very cute. Lily is so pretty! It’s great to to have a natural, classy and pale actress around. Logan Lerman is very handsome. Great actor and very good-looking. I feel like we don’t hear enough about him.

deena @ 6:52 pm on 04/08/2012

Logan Lerman… hot Jew alert.